Alana Blanchard’s net worth is $ 2 million.
- 1 Who is Alana Blanchard?
- 2 Alana Blanchard – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Alana Blanchard? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Alana Blanchard
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Alana Blanchard – Professional Career
- 8 Alana Blanchard – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Alana Blanchard
Who is Alana Blanchard?
Alana Blanchard is a professional surfer and model from the United States. Alana Blanchard has competed on the ASP World Tour, however, she has stated that she will take a break from competitive surfing in 2015. She also creates and models Rip Curl swimwear, specifically a line of surf wetsuits.
Alana Blanchard – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Alana Blanchard was born on March 5, 1990, on the Hawaiian island of Kauai.
Her nationality is American, and she is Caucasian. Alana Rene Blanchard is her given name.
Holt Blanchard is her father’s name, while her mother’s name is unknown.
When she was four years old, she began learning to surf from her father.
Byron Blanchard and Dorian Blanchard are her two brothers.
Bethany lost her arm in the early days due to a shark attack.
Soul Surfer, based on the Bethany shark incident, was released in 2011 and starred Lorraine Nicholson.
There is no information available on Alana’s educational history.
Net Worth of Alana Blanchard? Salary, Earning
Alana Blanchard’s net worth is $ 2 million, although her salary has not been disclosed.
Facts of Alana Blanchard
|Net Worth:||$2 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Mar 5, 1990 (32 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Kauai|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Alana Blanchard is not married and does not have a husband at the moment.
She is dating Australia’s two-time junior world champion, Jack Freestone.
They began dating after meeting, and both have publicly admitted to being in a relationship.
They welcomed their son, Banks Harvey Freestone, in December 2017.
In June 2019, this pair exchanged rings.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Alana Blanchard stands 5 feet, 6 inches tall, and weighs 55 kilograms.
Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are light brown.
Her physical measurements are 36-24-36. She wears a size 4 dress and a size 8 shoe (US).
Alana Blanchard – Professional Career
Blanchard began her professional career in 2005.
She was crowned champion of the T&C Women’s Pipeline Championship.
In the tournament, she won first place in the shortboard category.
Following that, she won more competitions, placing her tenth in the world of surfing.
In Hawaii, she won the Women’s Pipeline Championships.
In addition, she won gold at the Rip Curl Girls Festival Junior Pro in Spain.
Again in Hawaii, the stunning Alana Blanchard was in pole position to win The Roxy Pro Trails.
She also took home the championship trophy at the Billabong Pro Pre-Trials in Hookipa, Maui.
Alana then won her second consecutive Volcom Pufferfish Surf Series in Pinetrees, Kauai, and took home the next trophy.
Alana is expected to retire from professional surfing after a highly inspiring and successful career.
She is a well-known international figure.
Alana Blanchard – Social Media Status
Alana is active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Her Facebook account has over 2.2 million followers, her Twitter account has over 150.2 million followers, and her Instagram account has over 1.8 million followers.
Quick Facts of Alana Blanchard
- Alana is an American professional surfer and model.
- She has surfed on the ASP World Tour, though she has indicated she may take a break from competitive surfing in 2015.
- After a very inspiring and successful career, Alana is expected to take a break from competitive surfing.
- She is not married right now and does not have a husband.
- Alana is in a relationship with Australia’s two-time junior world champion Jack Freestone.