- 1 Who is Alison Eastwood?
- 2 Alison Eastwood – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Alison Eastwood? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Alison Eastwood
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Alison Eastwood – Professional Career
- 8 Alison Eastwood – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Alison Eastwood
Who is Alison Eastwood?
Alison Eastwood is an American actress, fashion model, and fashion designer. Alison Eastwood is best known for her roles in films such as “Tightrope,” “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil,” and “Absolute Power.”
Alison Eastwood – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Alison Eastwood was born on May 22, 1972, in Carmel, California, to Clint Eastwood and Maggie Johnson.
She went to Santa Catalina School in Monterey and Stevenson School in Pebble Beach, California.
She later enrolled at UCSB to study acting but did not complete her degree.
Net Worth of Alison Eastwood? Salary, Earning
She must have made a fortune through her professional career, but she has yet to reveal it.
Many online sources estimate Alison Eastwood’s net worth to be about $10 million as of 2022.
Clint Eastwood and her sister Kimber Eastwood are reported to be worth $375 million and $225 million, respectively.
Facts of Alison Eastwood
|Birth Date:||May 22, 1972|
|Full Name:||Alison Eastwood|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Alison Eastwood has a husband. Stacy Poitras, an artist, has been her husband since March 15, 2013.
The pair met on the set of ‘Chainsaw Gang’ for the first time and married following a three-month courtship.
The ceremony was held in Calabasas, California, and it was a quiet affair.
The couple has yet to have a kid, but they appear to be enjoying their married life.
She was formerly married to Kirk Fox from March 14, 1999, to January 28, 2000.
Kirk is a stand-up comedian, screenwriter, and actor from the United States.
Alison’s extramarital affair was the catalyst for their divorce.
She was also in a relationship with Michael Combs, the frontman for the L.A. rock bands Cadillac Tramps and Back Alley Gators, who died in a snowboarding accident in Vail, Colorado on December 15, 2004.
She also had relationships with Chad McQueen, John Cusack, and Luke Wilson.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Alison Eastwood stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 59 kilograms.
Alison Eastwood has blonde hair and green eyes.
She has a rose tattoo on her back shoulder and a bracelet around her left wrist.
Her physical measurements are 34-25-34. 34B is her bra size.
Alison Eastwood – Professional Career
Eastwood began her career at the age of seven in the film ‘Bronco Billy,’ alongside Sondra Locke, Clint Eastwood, and others.
She has also appeared in other European magazines as well as Vogue in the United States.
She posed naked for Playboy magazine in 2003.
Alison has given outstanding performances in films such as ‘Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil’ in 1997, ‘Black and White’ in 1999, ‘I’ll Be Seeing You’ in 2004, ‘Once Fallen’ in 2010, ‘Shadow People’ in 2013, ‘The Mule’ in 2018, and numerous others.
Alison Eastwood made her directorial debut with the 2007 film ‘Rails & Tiles,’ starring Marcia Gay Harden and Kevin Bacon.
She also has her own clothing brand, Eastwood Ranch Apparel, and is the founder of the Eastwood Ranch Foundation, a non-profit animal protection organization.
Alison Eastwood – Social Media Status
Alison has approximately 14.5k Instagram followers, however, she does not appear to be active on Facebook or Twitter.
Quick Facts of Alison Eastwood
- Alison is a well-known American actress.
- She began her career in the movie ‘Bronco Billy’ at the age of seven, alongside Sondra Locke, Clint Eastwood, and others.
- Many online sites have reported Alison’s net worth to be around $10 million as of 2022.
- She has been married to sculptor Stacy Poitras since March 15, 2013.
- There was a rumor that Alison and her ex-husband, Kirk Fox had problems since the initial phase of their marriage and the condition went worse which led to their divorce.
- Previously, she was married to Kirk Fox from March 14, 1999, to January 28, 2000.