Check our most recent updates about Amanda Marcum’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Amanda Marcum’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Amanda Marcum Enfield is a native of Oklahoma who has been on the covers of several publications, including Maxim. She was also a supermodel in the past. She is also most known as the wife of Andy Enfield, the most fortunate NCAA basketball coach in history. She has also appeared for publications such as Vogue and is now a full-time mother to her three children. Her life has been flipped upside down when she married college football coach Andy Enfield.
What is the net worth of Amanda Marcum?
Amanda Marcum appeared on the covers of Elle, Maxim, Gear, and Vogue, as well as other men’s publications like Stuff.
She has personally marketed for businesses such as Buffalo Jeans and L’Oreal, and she has walked the Chanel runway.
Her current net worth is believed to be more than $10 million (USD).
Marcum: Weight, Height & Body Measurement
Amanda Marcum is 5 feet 8 inches tall, or 1.80 meters or 180 centimeters. She weighs around 55 kg (121 pounds).
Her physical dimensions are 34-26-35 inches. She has a 33 C bra cup size.
She is also a fitness fanatic. She has lovely hazel eyes and blonde hair.
Amanda Marcum: Birth, Age & Parents
Amanda Marcum’s birthdate is March 25, 1976. She is now 44 years old. She is of mixed race and has American nationality.
Her zodiac sign is Aries. She was born in Mustang, Oklahoma, in the United States.
The identities of her father and mother are not known in public.
Facts of Amanda Marcum
|Real Name||Amanda Marcum|
|Famous As||1. Model
2. Wife of Andy Enfield
|Birthday||25 March 1976|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $10 m (USD)|
Amanda: Single or Married?
Amanda Marcum is presently married to Andy Enfield, the most fortunate NCAA basketball coach in history.
According to Sports Illustrated, the couple first met while she was searching for transport from New York City to Boston to see an NCAA tournament game in 2003.
They began dating and were engaged six months later.
Quick Facts of Amanda Marcum
- Amanda Marcum was born on March 25, 1976, in Mustang, Oklahoma.
- By the age of 16, she was already pursuing a modeling career, going from the Midwest to Paris, France to hunt for employment.
- The model often flaunted her stunning curves while dishing out some hot stares for the camera.
- While lounging outside, she showed off her curves on a regular basis.
- She routinely posts fashion and lifestyle selfies on her social media accounts.
- Her interests include singing and dancing.
- She is currently unattached.
- She is quite active on social media.
- She is a huge animal lover.
- She enjoys traveling and taking photographs.
- Her family members are quite close to her.
- She has a stunning, scorching, and curvy physique.
- Her favorite color is blue.
- Her sponsors also pay her for collaborations and ads.
- Amanda Marcum has appeared in a number of high-profile publications, including Vogue, Elle, and Gear.
- Amanda ceased modeling after her marriage and became a full-time housewife.
- She was initially seen with Andy Enfield at an Oklahoma State basketball game in Boston.
- Amanda is just as good as Andy in her field.
- Andy Enfield is a young basketball coach who has worked with Mike Dunleavy, Rick Pitino, and Leonard Hamilton.