Amr Zedan’s net worth is $400 million.
- 1 Who is Amr Zedan?
- 2 Amr Zedan – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Amr Zedan? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Amr Zedan
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Amr Zedan – Professional Career
- 8 Amr Zedan – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Amr Zedan
Who is Amr Zedan?
Amr Zedan, a polo aficionado from Riyadh, is the president of the Saudi Polo Federation. Amr Zedan owns Medina Spirit, the racehorse who will win the Kentucky Derby in 2021. He also owns Zedan Racing Stables, which he founded five years ago.
Amr Zedan – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Amr Zedan was born on September 17, 1974, in Los Angeles, California, under the sign of Virgo.
The 46-year-old businessman is of Saudi Arabian origin and of Arabic race.
While his parents were attending the University of South California, the polo star was born in Los Angeles.
He returned to Saudi Arabia with his family when he was “5 or 6.” The Zedan Group was founded by his father, H.E. Dr. Fareed M. Zedan.
He was raised with two siblings.
In Saudi Arabia, he attended Dhahran Ahliyya High School before graduating with an engineering degree from the University of the Pacific in 1997.
Net Worth of Amr Zedan? Salary, Earning
Amr’s entrepreneurial activity must have generated millions of dollars in net worth.
Amr Zedan’s true net worth in 2022 is estimated to be about $400 million.
The purse and prize money for the 2021 Kentucky Derby total $3 million, which will be divided among the first five finishers.
As a result, Zedan will get $1.86 million in prize money after his horse, Medina Spirit, wins the 2021 Kentucky Derby.
Facts of Amr Zedan
|Real Name||Amr Fareed Mohammed Zedan|
|Birthday||September 17, 1974|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|Profession||Businessman and Thoroughbred horse breeder|
|Married/Wife||Princess Noor bint Asem|
|Net Worth||$400 million|
|Parents||H.E. Dr. Fareed M. Zedan|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Amr Zedan is blissfully married to Jordan’s Princess Noor bint Asem. The pair married in Jordan in 2018 and have two boys, Talal and Abdullah.
Zedan’s wife gave birth to their first kid, Talal, on March 27, 2019, and their second son on December 20, 2020.
The four-person family lives peacefully in Riyadh.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Amr Zedan stands at 6 feet 3 inches tall. He has a fit, healthy body that weighs roughly 89 kg. He has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Amr Zedan – Professional Career
Growing up, Zedan was exposed to a variety of activities, including polo, which united the ball and the horse.
He began playing in the late 1990s and early 2000s in Dubai and London.
He is now the chairman of the Saudi Polo Federation and a member of the Saudi Equestrian Authority’s board of directors.
In addition, he owns Zedan Racing Stables in Kentucky, which owns the winner of the 2021 Kentucky Derby.
In addition, Zedan is the chairman of the Saudi Zedan Group, a Saudi engineering consultancy based in AlKhobar.
He also owns and manages Zedan Polo, which he represents at the Silver Cup in Dubai and the next Gold Cup.
Amr Zedan – Social Media Status
In terms of Amr’s social media presence, he is active on Instagram. His Instagram account, @afz74, has 16.6k followers.
Quick Facts of Amr Zedan
- Amr is a Riyadh-based polo enthusiast who chairs the Saudi Polo Federation.
- He is the owner of Medina Spirit, the racehorse that won The Kentucky Derby in 2021.
- Amr is the chairman of the Saudi Polo Federation and a board member of the Saudi Equestrian Authority.
- He is the owner of Zedan Racing Stables in Kentucky, the stable that owns the winner of the 2021 Kentucky Derby.
- In 2021, Medina Spirit earned Zedan a huge $2,1,75,200 by winning the Kentucky Derby.
- The family of four lives happily in Riyadh.