Amy Reimann’s Net Worth is $500,000.
Who is Amy Reimann?
Amy Reimann was born on March 25, 1982, in Texas, USA. Amy Reimann rose to prominence after marrying Dale Earnhardt Jr., a well-known NASCAR driver. She is the ex-wife of Kentucky defensive line instructor, Tommy Cook.
She is also the current wife of NASCAR star, Dale Earnhardt Jr. The blonde beauty has also appeared in a commercial for Mountain Dew. Currently serves as Director of Charlotte Studio at Micamy Design Studio.
Amy Reimann- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Amy Reimannwas raised in Texas by her parents, Jeffrey and Anna Reimann, and she has one sibling, Katie
she attended elementary and high school in Texas before enrolling at the University of Kentucky in 2000 and graduating in 2005 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in interior design.
Amy was a member of the Wildcat Dancers and one of the most popular cheerleaders at her university.
Net Worth of Amy Reimann? Salary, Earnings
Amy Reimann’s net worth exceeds $500,000, while her husband Dale’s net worth exceeds $400 million as of late 2019, making him the richest NASCAR driver and one of the wealthiest athletes of all time.
Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Amy and Dale Earnhardt Jr. first met in 2009, when she was hired as his interior designer. They dated for four years before getting married on December 31, 2016, at Childress Vineyards in Lexington, North Carolina.
Amy and Dale initially kept their relationship a secret, and they first appeared in public together on 2 December 2011 at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champions Week Awards Ceremony in Nevada.
On May 1, 2018, the couple welcomed their daughter, whom they named Isla Rose Earnhardt.
Amy was previously married to Tommy Cook, who worked as an American Football assistant defensive line coach at the University of Kentucky.
They met in college, began dating, and married in the summer of 2008, but the marriage ended the same year due to what appears to be infidelity on Amy’s side.
In her spare time, she enjoys watching movies; her favorite actors and actresses are Jack Nicholson and Natalie Portman, and her favorite films are “Anger Management,” starring Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson, and “Leon: The Professional,” starring Natalie Portman.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
Amy Reimann is 5feet 6inches (1.67m) tall, and weighs around 128lbs (58kgs).
She has long blonde hair and blue eyes. Her vital statistics are 34-26-35.
Amy Reimann: Professional Career
Amy began her career as an interior designer shortly after graduating, co-creating the reality TV show “Renovation Realities: Dale Jr. & Amy” with her husband, which premiered on the DIY network in June 2008.
Amy began her career as the interior projects coordinator for Wakefield Beasley & Associates, a private architectural and planning firm.
She was a member of their team for three years before leaving in 2009, and in 2010 she began working at Micamy Design Studio as the Director of Charlotte Studio (their sub-studio) and has been with them ever since – over the years,
she has appeared in several TV series and commercials, including one for Mountain Dew carbonated soft drink.
Quick Facts of Amy Reimann
- Amy was born on 25 March 1982 in Texas USA – she came under the spotlight after she married Dale Earnhardt Jr., a famous NASCAR driver.
- She and Dale Earnhardt Jr.Appearance and net worth are 37 years old.
- Her net worth is over $500,000, while her husband Dale’s net worth is over $400 million as of late 2019, making him the richest NASCAR driver as well as one of the richest athletes of all time.
- His parents divorced when he was still a kid, and after he turned 12 and became a delinquent, he was sent by his father to a military school.
- He competed in the NASCAR Busch Series in 1996 and 1997 but became a full-time driver for his father’s team only in 1998.
- He has been competing in NASCAR races ever since and has become one of the most popular as well as richest racers in the history of NASCAR.