Beth Dillon’s net worth is $1 million.
- 1 Who is Beth Dillon?
- 2 Beth Dillon- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Beth Dillon? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Beth Dillon
- 5 Beth Dillon- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
- 7 Professional Career
- 8 Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Beth Dillon
Who is Beth Dillon?
Beth Dillon was in the spotlight for quite some time after marrying the owner of Orange Country Choppers, Paul Teutul Sr, in 2007. Beth Dillon has also participated in episodes of the reality show American Chopper. Paul also appears on American Chopper, which is based on the company.
Beth Dillon- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Beth Dillon was born on September 8, 1957, in the United States of America.
She is of American nationality and of Caucasian ethnicity.
Her astrological sign is Virgo. Beth Ann Santos is her given name.
Nothing is known about her family history.
She was married to her ex-husband, Burton Dillon, and they had two children together.
She later married Paul Teutul and had four children with him.
Net Worth of Beth Dillon? Salary, Earning
Beth is not from the glamour sector, and she has no fixed employment; her name rose to prominence only after she married Paul Teutul Sr.
As a result, Beth Dillon’s net worth is assessed to be $1 million, while her ex-net husband’s worth is estimated to be $15 million.
Facts of Beth Dillon
|Real Name||Beth Ann Santos|
|Birthday||8th September 1957|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Beth Dillon- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Beth Dillon took a step back from the spotlight when she married Paul in 2007.
Two failed attempts Life as a Couple
She liked her time with her then-husband, Paul, and starred in specific episodes of the reality TV show American Chopper.
She and her ex-husband Paul had four children: Cristin, Daniel, Michael, and Paul Teutul Jr.
However, after eight years of marriage, the ex-couple divorced in 2015.
Beth was formerly married to her ex-husband Burton Dillon, with whom she had two children.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
Beth Dillon is absolutely stunning at the age of 61. She has dark eyes, black hair, and a fair complexion.
Dillon works as an entrepreneur.
Furthermore, she has been married twice, but the marriages do not sit well with her. So Beth is currently living on her own.
Social Media Status
Beth is not a sociable person because she only became famous because of her marriage to Paul.
Dillon appears to be inactive on all social media platforms. She does not have an account on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
Quick Facts of Beth Dillon
- Beth shared the limelight for quite a while when she married the owner of Orange country Choppers, Paul Teutul Sr in 2007.
- She also appeared in some of the reality show episodes, American Chopper.
- Dillon was born in the United States of America on 8th September 1957.
- Her real name is Beth Ann Santos.
- She was married twice to Burton Dillon and Paul Teutul Sr.
- Her net worth is estimated at $1 million while her ex-husband is determined at a net worth of $15 million.