- 1 Who is Brad Keselowski?
- 2 Brad Keselowski – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Brad Keselowski? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Brad Keselowski
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Brad Keselowski – Professional Career
- 8 Brad Keselowski – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Brad Keselowski
Who is Brad Keselowski?
Brad Keselowski is a stock car racing driver from the United States who is presently a part of Team Penske. Brad Keselowski races in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and the NASCAR Xfinity Series full-time.
Brad Keselowski – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
On February 12, 1984, Brad Keselowski was born in Rochester Hills, Michigan, USA.
Bradley Aaron Keselowski is his given name.
His father, Bob Keselowski, and mother, Kay Keselowski, gave birth to him.
Brian Keselowski, Ginger Hoffman, Dawn Nicholas, and Kathy Samborski are his four siblings.
Brad was born in the United States, although his ethnicity is unknown.
In terms of his educational background, he attended Rochester High School.
Net Worth of Brad Keselowski? Salary, Earning
Brad Keselowski has an estimated net worth of roughly $45 million as of 2022, which he has earned via his professional career.
He also makes roughly $11.4 million per year.
Facts of Brad Keselowski
|Birth Date:||February 12, 1984|
|Full Name:||Brad Keselowski|
|Net Worth:||$45 million|
|Profession||Car racing driver|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Brad Keselowski has a married life.
Since February 10, 2017, he has been married to his longtime girlfriend Paige White.
On December 11, 2016, the couple confirmed their engagement.
Scarlett Keselowski was born on May 20, 2015, after the pair announced her pregnancy on February 4, 2015.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Brad Keselowski stands 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 70 kg.
Brad has blonde hair and blue eyes. His shoe size, clothing size, and so on are unavailable.
Brad Keselowski – Professional Career
Ge used to mow the grass, and sweep and scrub the floors at Keselowski’s father’s race shop.
In 2000, he began his professional career racing stock cars in the Factory Stock class, and in 2004, he began his NASCAR career.
After that, he resumed competing full-time in the Truck Series in 2005, finishing seventh in the Florida Dodge Dealers 250.
He broke through in 2007-2009, when he participated in the 2007 Truck Series season and the 2009 Nationwide Series, winning a Sprint Cup.
Brad has also won the 2018 Bojangles’ Southern 500, the 2018 Advance Auto Parts Clash, the 2018 Brickyard 400, the 2010 NASCAR Nationwide Series, and the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
In addition, he participated in the film ‘Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!,’ had a cameo as a security guard in the 2017 film ‘Logan Lucky,’ and guest-starred in several episodes of the canceled sitcom ‘Sullivan & Son.
Awards and Nominations for Brad Keselowski
He was named Nationwide Series – Most Popular Driver three times, in 2008, 2009, and 2010.
Brad Keselowski – Social Media Status
Keselowski has over 759k Twitter followers, 181k Facebook followers, and 66.6k Instagram followers.
Also Read: Annette Carrion, Alberto Ascari, Ana Carrasco, Tony Carbajal
Quick Facts of Brad Keselowski
- Brad is an American stock car racing driver who is currently a member of Team Penske.
- He competes full-time in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series.
- On February 12, 1984, Brad was born in Rochester Hills, Michigan, USA.
- He has been successful in keeping himself far from rumors and controversies in his personal and professional life.
- Brad has been married to his longtime girlfriend Paige White since February 10, 2017.