- 1 Who is Brandie Carlile?
- 2 Brandie Carlile – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Brandie Carlile? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Brandie Carlile
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Brandie Carlile – Professional Career
- 8 Brandie Carlile – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Brandie Carlile
Who is Brandie Carlile?
Brandie Carlile is an American folk singer and actress most known for being nominated for the 61st Grammy Award, which also includes a nomination for Album of the Year The Joke. Brandie Carlile is also well-known for her work in a variety of genres.
Brandie Carlile – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Brandie Carlile was born on June 1, 1981, in Ravensdale, Washington. She is 38 years old and was born under the sign of Gemini. She is of Caucasian ethnicity and is of American nationality.
Brandi was born in the United States to American parents. Teresa Charlile is her mother. However, the identity of her father is yet to be revealed.
Likewise, she was reared alongside her brothers Jay Carlile and Tiffany Carlile. She attended Thoma High School for her high school education.
Net Worth of Brandie Carlile? Salary, Earning
Carlile, as a well-known artist, may have amassed a sizable fortune over her professional career. Brandie Carlile’s net worth is anticipated to be in the $2 million range.
Facts of Brandie Carlile
|Real Name||Brandie Carlile|
|Birthday||1 June 1981|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Siblings||Jay Carlile and sister Tiffany Carlile.|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Brandie Carlile is a proud lesbian. Catherine Shepherd, her adoring wife, is her partner.
After dating for a few years, they got engaged in June 2012 and married the following year in Boston, Massachusetts.
The couple has two daughters, Elijah and Evangelin Ruth Carlile, from their marriage. As of now, the couple is enjoying their personal lives as well as their work lives.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Brandie Carlile has a slim build. She is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs approximately 54 kg. She has stunning brown eyes and black-brown hair.
Brandie Carlile – Professional Career
Carlile has been singing and performing since she was a child. She began performing at the age of eight, and by the age of fifteen, she was writing songs.
And, at the tender age of sixteen, she already had a job as a backup vocalist for Elvis Presley. Furthermore, she dropped out of school to pursue a career in music.
And Brandi began her professional musical career by singing in Seattle music clubs with twin brothers Phil and Tim Hanseroth.
Columbia Records signed her in the early stages of her career in 2004. Then, in 2005, she released her self-titled album Brandi Carlile, which displayed her talent and early recorded tracks.
Following that, Columbia Records reissued What Can I Say and Throw It All Away in 2006.
However, her career breakthrough came with the release of her single The Story in 2007, which earned her the Gold Status after selling over 500,000 copies in 2017.
Similarly, she has received and been nominated for significant prizes such as Grammy nominations for her album The Firewatcher’s Daughter.
The album was also nominated for Best Americana Album and reached No. 9 on the Billboard 200.
Then, in 2018, she achieved commercial success and climbed to No. 5 on the Billboard 200.
Brandie Carlile – Social Media Status
In terms of Carlile’s social media presence, she is active on platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Her official Instagram account @brandicarlile has 760kfollowers.
Quick Facts of Brandie Carlile
- An American folk singer and also an actress Carlile is most known for being nominated for the 61st Grammy Award, which also includes the nomination for the Album of the Year The Joke.
- And she is also known for her work in different genres.
- Carlile was born on 1 June 1981 in Ravensdale, WA.
- Then in the year 2018, she made a commercial success and also was able to reach the Bo.5 on the Billboard 200.
- As a renowned artist, Carlile, from her professional career, might have pocketed a handsome amount of money to the date.
- And her estimated net worth is expected to be around $2 million.