- 1 Who is Brian Todd?
- 2 Brian Todd – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Brian Todd? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Brian Todd
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Brian Todd – Professional Career
- 8 Brian Todd – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Brian Todd
Who is Brian Todd?
Brian Todd is well-known for his work as a CNN Correspondent, giving reports for Wolf Blitzer’s The Situation Room. Brian Todd has been with the network for nearly three decades and has covered important events such as the mass shootings in Las Vegas and Texas, America’s Choice 2016, and the protests in Baltimore following the death of Freddie Gray in 2015.
Brian Todd – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Brian Todd was born in the United States and has yet to reveal his exact birthdate. However, as an American national, he celebrates white ethnicity.
Brian, of white ethnicity, was born into the Todd family. He is a low-key individual who has not disclosed any information about his parents.
He did, however, receive a bachelor’s degree in communications from the University of Miami.
Net Worth of Brian Todd? Salary, Earning
Brian Todd’s net worth is reported to be between $1 million and $5 million, which he has amassed through his successful career as an anchor.
Todd’s annual pay ranges from $20,000 to $100,000.
Facts of Brian Todd
|Real Name||Brian Todd|
|Zodiac Sign||Not disclosed|
|Net Worth||between $1 million and $5 million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Aside from his career, Brian Todd’s personal life has become a matter of speculation among his fans. He is a married man, despite his tight lips regarding his off-screen lifestyle.
Furthermore, he has avoided public discussion of his wife and children.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Despite Brian Todd’s dedication to his career, Brian has kept his body in shape through exercise. He stands 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs roughly 70 kilograms.
He has dark hair and blueish eyes.
Brian Todd – Professional Career
Todd previously worked as a reporter for Guam Cable TV in the Pacific Marianas Islands.
He also worked as a sports producer for Pittsburgh’s WTAE-TV and Washington, D.C.’s WJLA-TV. In 1987, he left morning programming to work as a copywriter for CNN.
Brian worked as an anchor and reporter for CNN Newsroom, a news program for middle and high school students, from 1989 until 1993.
Brian eventually became a news producer in Washington, D.C. in 1993, and then an editorial producer for Larry King Live in 1997.
He was appointed to a senior producer in 2000, began garnering on-air reports in January 2004, and became a full-time on-air correspondent in 2006.
He has worked for CNN for over three decades, covering numerous breaking news stories such as the shootings of police officers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, the mass shooting at Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, as well as the riots in Baltimore following the death of Freddie Gray in 2015, and several hurricanes beyond 2017.
Brian Todd – Social Media Status
In terms of Todd’s social media presence, he is active on platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.
He has 11.2k followers on his official Instagram account, @majaschone. His Twitter handle, @BrianToddCNN, has 23.2k followers.
Quick Facts of Brian Todd
- Brian is widely known for serving as CNN Correspondent, providing reports for The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer.
- With more than three decades in the network, he has covered major events, including the mass shootings in both Las Vegas and Texas, coverage of America’s Choice 2016, and reported extensively on the riots in Baltimore following the death of Freddie Gray in 2015.
- Brian was born in the United States and hasn’t shared his birthdate yet.
- From 1989 to 1993, he worked as an anchor and reporter for CNN Newsroom, a news program for middle school and high school students.
- Brian has served more than three decades for CNN.
- He earned his education from the University of Miami with a bachelor’s degree in communications.