- 1 Who is Briana Buckmaster
- 2 Briana Buckmaster – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Briana Buckmaster? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Briana Buckmaster
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Briana Buckmaster – Professional Career
- 8 Briana Buckmaster – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Briana Buckmaster
Who is Briana Buckmaster
Briana Buckmaster, a Canadian actress, rose to prominence as Hanscum / Sheriff Donna Hanscum in the television series Supernatural. Not only that, but Briana Buckmaster is also a writer, singer, and voice actor. Her writing credits include Lady Fartlek Productions, Tunnels of Little Chicago, and White Ninja.
Briana has also won the 2015 Leo Awards for the TV series Supernatural, as well as the Elizabeth Sterling Haynes Award for her various productions.
Briana Buckmaster – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Briana Buckmaster was born in 1982 in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. Her birthday is on July 16th, and she is born under the sign of Cancer. She is a Canadian citizen.
Briana was born into the Buckmaster family and is of Caucasian descent. Her father was a farmer who attended journalism school.
However, neither she nor her parents’ identities have been revealed to the public. In Moose Jaw, she grew up with two twin boys.
In terms of schooling, Briana attended Grant MacEwan University and earned a diploma in Theatre Arts.
Net Worth of Briana Buckmaster? Salary, Earning
Briana Buckmaster is a wealthy Canadian actress with a net worth of $500,000.
Facts of Briana Buckmaster
|Real Name||Briana Buckmaster|
|Birthday||16 July 1982|
|Birthplace||Moose Jaw, Southern Saskatchewan, Canada|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Briana Rosales-Lopez is married to Jose Rosales-Lopez. He is the owner and chef of The Dharma Temple, a conscious events facility in Vancouver.
In the year 2010, the couple exchanged their oath. In terms of their love life, Briana and Jose initially met in mid-2008, while Jose was cooking and she was serving in an upmarket Bistro.
They were both working for Jamie Kennedy, a mutual buddy. At the time, the couple fell in love and began dating.
They married in 2010, and four years later, on April 13, 2014, Briana and her husband Jose welcomed their daughter Valentina.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Briana Buckmaster has a huge smile with a dimple on it. She is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs between 56 and 58 kilograms. Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are black.
Briana Buckmaster – Professional Career
Buckmasterfirst appeared in the entertainment industry in 2003, when she played Neophyte Bridesmaid in the film Turnbuckle. She appeared in the short film My Pet Cowboy in 2004.
She was then cast as Sherrie Alviso in the film The Genetic Opera. Briana has been in a number of films and television shows to this day.
Her work may be seen in films such as Baby Sellers, Continuum, Homeowner, Devil in the Dark, Chip, and Potato, Mama Bear, Frequency, and many others.
Briana has also won numerous honors, including the 2015 Leo Awards and the Elizabeth Sterling Haynes Award.
She has been nominated twice for the UBCP/ACTRA Awards in Vancouver, as well as the Leo Awards in 2019.
Briana Buckmaster – Social Media Status
In terms of Briana’s social media presence, she is active on platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
She has 254k followers on her official Instagram account, @mistermaxreal. His Twitter handle, @bestbrianabpics, has 15 followers.
Quick Facts of Briana Buckmaster
- A Canadian actress, Briana, gained recognition from her role in the TV series, Supernatural as Hanscum / Sheriff Donna Hanscum.
- Not only that, but she is also known as a writer, singer, and voice-over artist.
- Briana was born in Moose Jaw, Southern Saskatchewan, Canada, in 1982.
- She is married to her husband named Jose Rosales-Lopez.
- In 2010, they got married, and after four years, Briana and her husband Jose welcome their daughter named Valentina on the 13th of April 2014.
- She was born into the Buckmaster family embracing the Caucasian ethnicity.