Net Worth of Bruce Schroeder is between $500K-$1 Million.
- 1 Who is Bruce Schroeder?
- 2 Bruce Schroeder- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Bruce Schroeder? Salary, Earnings
- 4 Facts of Bruce Schroeder
- 5 Bruce Schroeder-Relationship, Married Life
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
- 7 Bruce Schroeder- Professional Career
- 8 Bruce Schroeder- Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Bruce Schroeder
Who is Bruce Schroeder?
Bruce Schroeder is a judge of the Kenosha County Circuit Court in Wisconsin. Bruce has been with the company since 1983, and his current contract will expire in 2026.
Bruce Schroeder, an exceptional American judge, is the focus of attention for individuals curious about his political orientation.
Bruce Schroeder- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Bruce Schroeder is a 75-year-old Wisconsin native who was born between 1945 and 1946. There is no information about his childhood, parents, or siblings available on the internet. Schroeder graduated from Marquette University with a bachelor’s degree in 1967 and a J.D. in 1970. He also attended law school there.
In 1971, he began working for the Kenosha County District Attorney’s Office as an assistant district attorney. He was appointed as a district attorney in 1972. From 1997 to 1983, he worked as a private practitioner. In 1983, he was appointed to the Kenosha County Circuit Court.
Net Worth of Bruce Schroeder? Salary, Earnings
In 2021, Bruce Schroeder, a judge on the Kenosha County Circuit Court in Wisconsin, is expected to have a net worth of between $500K and $1 Million.
Facts of Bruce Schroeder
|Real Name||Bruce Schroeder|
|Age (as of 2021)||75 Years|
|Birth Place||Wisconsin, U.S.|
Bruce Schroeder-Relationship, Married Life
Bruce has been married to his wife for a long time. Bruce’s wife and children are the subjects of relatively little information. Despite being a well-known and respected judge in Wisconsin, he kept his personal life out of the spotlight.
|Who is his wife?||Not Known|
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
|Height||in feet inches – 6’ 0” – in Centimeters – 182 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 80 kg – in Pounds – 149 lbs|
Bruce Schroeder- Professional Career
Bruce began his legal career in Kenosha County as an assistant district attorney. He was promoted to the position of district attorney in 1972, which he held until 1977.
He then moved into private practice and amassed a sizable fortune. He was appointed to the Kenosha County Circuit Court as a judge in 1983. Schroeder was nominated to the court by Governor Anthony Earl in 1983. He was elected to a full six-year term the following year (D).
Schroeder ran for re-election to the Circuit Court of Kenosha County three times, each time going unopposed in the general election in April 2008, 2014, and 2016.
Kyle Rittenhouse, a boy accused of killing two people and injuring a third during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin after the August 2020 police shooting of Jacob Blake, was denied two petitions by prosecutors to obtain an arrest warrant and raise Kyle Rittenhouse’s bail on February 11, 2021.
According to his lawyers, Rittenhouse allegedly moved to a safe house without properly notifying the court of his new address.
“We have no idea where the majority of the bondholders are,” Schroeder continued. “It would be a violation of the law to issue a warrant now for a defendant who has appeared at every hearing, and I will not do so.”
Bruce Schroeder- Social Media Status
Bruce Schroeder’s social media is unknown.
Quick Facts of Bruce Schroeder
- He is a judge in Wisconsin’s Kenosha County Circuit Court.
- Bruce is working since 1983 and his current term is set to expire in 2026.
- Rittenhouse allegedly moved to a safe house without properly alerting the court of his new residence, according to his lawyers.
- Bruce Schroeder, a Wisconsin judge on the Kenosha County Circuit Court, is estimated to have a net worth of between $500K and $1 Million in 2021.
- Before returning to County Circuit, he worked as a private practice.