Check our most recent updates about Candice King’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Candice King’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Candice Rene King is a well-known American actress, singer, and composer who was born on May 13, 1987. She came to prominence as Caroline Forbes in The CW’s supernatural drama series “The Vampire Diaries” from 2009 to 2017, and as the same character in the spin-off series “The Originals” in 2018.
What is the net worth of Candice King?
Candice King’s net worth is projected to be between $4 million USD as of 2020.
Her acting and singing careers are her principal sources of revenue. Her specific salary is not public knowledge.
Candice King: Age, Height, Weight, & Body Dimensions
Candice King will be 32 years old in 2020. She has a height of 5 feet and 5 inches. She weighs around 55 kg (121 pounds).
Her physical dimensions are 34-26-35 inches. She has a 32 C bra size.
Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is blonde. She wears a size 6 US shoe. She is also a fitness fanatic.
Facts of Candice Rene Accola
|Real Name||Candice Rene Accola|
|Born||May 13, 1987|
|Age||32 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Songwriter|
|Known For||Her role in ‘The
Vampire Diaries’ from 2009–2017
|Birthplace||Houston, Texas, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’7″|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Kree Thomas Accola
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Husband/Spouse||Joe King (Musician)
|Children||Daughter: Florence May|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Cardio, Dancing|
Candice King: Relationship Status
Candice King is a married woman as of 2020. In 2012, she started dating musician Joe King. In February 2012, they met at a Super Bowl party.
Later, in May 2013, the couple exchanged rings. They married on October 18, 2014, in New Orleans, Louisiana.
She took on the role of stepmother to King’s two daughters from his first marriage.
Accola also gave birth to a daughter called Florence May on January 15, 2016.
Quick Facts of Candice King
- Candice Rene Accola was born in the city of Houston, Texas.
- Carolyn is her mother’s name, and she was an environmental engineer before becoming a stay-at-home mom.
- Kevin Accola, her father, is a cardiothoracic surgeon.
- She was raised in Edgewood, Florida, and went to Lake Highland Preparatory School.
- Her parents are also strong members of the local Republican Party.
- She also has siblings.
- Kree Thomas Accola is her younger brother.
- Candice King excelled in athletics as a youngster, particularly track and field.
- She co-wrote 12 of the 14 songs on the album.
- She’s calm, doesn’t get irritated quickly, and can bear things without expressing herself too much.
- Her interests include watching movies, reading books, and listening to children’s stories.
- She also enjoys Japanese films and has learned the language as a result of them.
- The album was re-released in Japan in 2008, and it was a huge hit.
- Miley Cyrus’s Best of Both Worlds Tour included King as a backup vocalist.
- Candice King also appeared in the horror thriller “Deadgirl” in July 2009, about two high school guys who uncover an immortal lady in an abandoned institution.
- On The Vampire Diaries in 2011, King sang a version of The Bangles’ “Eternal Flame.”
- King has appeared as a guest star in various television shows, including How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural, and Drop Dead Diva.