Carole Ann Radziwill
Carole Ann Radziwill’s net worth is $60 million.
- 1 Who is Carole Ann Radziwill?
- 2 Carole Ann Radziwill – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Carole Ann Radziwill? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Carole Ann Radziwill
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Carole Ann Radziwill – Professional Career
- 8 Carole Ann Radziwill – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Carole Ann Radziwill
Who is Carole Ann Radziwill?
Carole Ann Radziwil is an American journalist, television personality, and author. Carole Ann Radziwill is best known for her role as a housewife on The Real Housewives of New York City.
Carole Ann Radziwill – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Carole DiFalco Radziwill was born on August 20, 1963, in New York City, New York, USA.
Her ethnicity is Caucasian, and she is an American citizen. Elaine Radziwill is her only sibling.
Carole values balance in her personal and professional lives. She hasn’t made any announcements about her adored family.
Carole grew up in a typical working-class home in Suffern, New York.
She graduated from Hunter College with a B.A. New York University awarded her an M.B.A.
Net Worth of Carole Ann Radziwill? Salary, Earning
Carole Ann Radziwill has a net worth of $60 million as of 2022, although her salary has not been disclosed.
Facts of Carole Ann Radziwill
|Celebrated Name:||Carole Radziwill|
|Real Name/Full Name:||Carole Ann Radziwill|
|Age:||58 years old|
|Birth Date:||August 20, 1963|
|Birth Place:||New York, United States|
|Anthony Radziwiłł (m. 1994–1999)|
|Profession:||American journalist, author, and reality television personality|
|Net Worth in 2022:||$60 million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Moving on to her personal life, Carole Ann Radziwill was married to Anthony Radziwill, a well-known news producer.
In August of 1994, the pair married. Anthony was a cancer sufferer who died in August 1999.
She always misses her husband’s absence in her life. They didn’t have any children till her spouse died. She does not identify as a lesbian.
Aside from that, she has been dating chef Adam Kenworthy. She is still in an open relationship with Adam at the moment.
However, there has been no word on her marriage to date.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Carole Ann Radziwill is one of America’s tallest journalists, standing at 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m) and weighing roughly 56 kg.
She has a seductive 34-24-35-inch physique. Her hair color is brown, and her eyes are blue.
Carole Ann Radziwill – Professional Career
Radziwill began her career as an assistant at ABC in 1986.
She then moved on to work for the narrative section, where she secured stories associated with distant strategy in Haiti, India, and Cambodia.
Her work has earned her several awards, including the Peabody and three Emmys.
She quit ABC News and wrote a diary called What Remains: A Memoir of Fate, Friendship, and Love, which became a New York Times Best Seller.
Later, in 2006, she signed on with Glamor Magazine to write a monthly segment called Lunch Date.
In the fifth season of Bravo TV’s The Real Housewives of New York City, she joined the cast.
Radziwill debuted on Bravo TV’s The Real Housewives of New York City in season 5 in 2011.
Her debut novel, The Widow’s Guide to Sex and Dating, was sold to Holt Publishing in a high six-figure deal.
Despite this, it was released on February 11, 2014.
Carole Ann Radziwill – Social Media Status
Ann is active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
She has over 164.3k Facebook followers, 657k Instagram followers, and 323.8k Twitter followers.
Quick Facts of Carole Ann Radziwill
- Carole is an American journalist, television personality, and author.
- She is best known for appearing as a housewife on the reality television series, The Real Housewives of New York City.
- Carole joined the thrown of Bravo TV’s The Real Housewives of New York City in the fifth season.
- Moving towards her personal life, she married well-known news producer Anthony Radziwill.
- There is no news about Carole’s marriage to date.