- 1 Who is Christine Ebersole?
- 2 Christine Ebersole – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Christine Ebersole? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Christine Ebersole
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Christine Ebersole – Professional Career
- 8 Christine Ebersole – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Christine Ebersole
Who is Christine Ebersole?
Christine Ebersole is a well-known American actress and singer, best known for her roles in Sullivan & Son and One Life to Live. Christine Ebersole also appeared in the critically panned film ‘Mac and Me’.
Christine Ebersole – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Christine Ebersole was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA on February 21, 1953.
Robert “Bob” Ebersole is her father’s name, and Marian Esther is her mother’s.
Christine is an American citizen with Swiss-German, German, English, Irish, and distant Dutch ancestors.
She graduated in 1971 from New Trier Township High School West in Northfield, Illinois.
She obtained an honorary Doctorate from MacMurray College’s class of 1975 and also attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York.
Net Worth of Christine Ebersole? Salary, Earning
As of 2022, Christine Ebersole’snet worth is believed to be over $2.5 million, and she earns around $75k each year from her professional employment.
Facts of Christine Ebersole
|Birth Date:||February 21, 1953.|
|Full Name:||Christine Ebersole|
|Net Worth:||$2.5 million|
|Profession||Actress and Singer|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Christine Ebersole has a husband.
Since August 13, 1998, she has been married to William Moloney.
The couple has three adopted children.
Elijah, Mae Mae, and Aron are given names. Since 1988, they have adopted those children.
She currently resides in Maplewood, New Jersey, with her family.
She previously married Peter Bergman in 1976.
However, the pair was unable to maintain their connection and divorced in 1981.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Christine Ebersole stands 5 feet 10 inches tall. Her eyes are blue, and her hair is blonde.
However, further details about Christine’s weight, body measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on are unavailable.
Christine Ebersole – Professional Career
Ebersole met Marc Shaiman, her first club act’s musical director.
Then, in 1977, she played a nurse on ‘Ryan’s Hope,’ and in 1980, she played Lily Darnell.
She appeared on ‘Saturday Night Live’ from 1981 to 1982.
She then appeared in ‘One Life to Live’ and ‘Valerie,’ among other shows.
She appeared in the sitcom ‘The Cavanaughs’, ‘Rachel Gunn’, guest-starred on ‘Will & Grace’, ‘Just Shoot Me’, ‘Samantha Who, ‘The Colbert Report’, and appeared in the 1993 television movie adaption of ‘Gypsy’ and in the 2000 ABC-TV movie ‘Mary and Rhoda’.
Christine is also well-known for her roles in the films ‘Amadeus’ (1984), ‘Mac and Me’ (1988), ‘My Girl 2’ (1994), and ‘And My Favorite Martian’ (1999).
In ‘Grey Gardens,’ she played both Edith Ewing Bouvier Beale and Edith Bouvier Beale.
In 2009, she appeared in a cabaret called ‘Good Friends’ at Michael Feinstein’s club.
She also performed alongside jazz violinist Aaron Weinstein and his trio for two sold-out evenings at Birdland in New York City.
She was also featured on the ‘Bright Lights’ and ‘Big City’ concept albums.
Christine Ebersole – Social Media Status
Christine has about 500 Instagram followers, but she does not appear to be active on Facebook or Twitter.
Quick Facts of Christine Ebersole
- Christine is an American actress and singer who is best known for her performances in ‘Sullivan & Son, and ‘One Life to Live.
- She was a cast member of ‘Saturday Night Live’ from 1981 to 1982.
- Christine is also famous for her appearances in the films ‘Amadeus’ in 1984, ‘Mac and Me’ in 1988, ‘My Girl 2’ in 1994, ‘And my Favorite Martian’ in 1999.
- She portrayed the dual roles of Edith Ewing Bouvier Beale and Edith Bouvier Beale in ‘Grey Gardens’.
- Previously, Christine was married to Peter Bergman in 1976.