Colin Morgan’s net worth is $4 million.
- 1 Who is Colin Morgan?
- 2 Colin Morgan – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Colin Morgan? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Colin Morgan
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Colin Morgan – Professional Career
- 8 Colin Morgan – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Colin Morgan
Who is Colin Morgan?
Colin Morgan is an actor who began his career in theatres before gaining international acclaim for his performance in the BBC fantasy series Merlin. Colin Morgan made his London stage debut in 2007 and has since participated in a number of different plays. In addition, he was selected “Star of Tomorrow” at the 2008 Screen International.
Colin Morgan – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Colin Morgan was born in Armagh, Northern Ireland, on January 1st, 1986. He is 35 years old. He is of Irish nationality and White ethnicity.
His zodiac sign is Capricorn. Bernard and Bernadette, Colin’s parents, gave birth to him.
His father worked as a painter and decorator, and his mother as a nurse. In addition, he has two brothers, one of whom is Neil Morgan.
Colin made his stage debut at the age of five in a choral rendition of ‘Cinderella.’ Later, he appeared in ‘Peter Pan.’
In 1997, the actor enrolled at the Integrated College Dungannon
There he became an active member of the theatre, appearing in several projects including ‘Surgical Sensations at St. Senapods’ and ‘Bad Day at Black Frog Creek.’
In 2004, he received a National Diploma in Performing Arts from the Belfast Institute of Further and Higher Education.
In 2007, he graduated from the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.
Belfast Metropolitan College honored him with a distinction award in 2010 for his talent and dedication.
Net Worth of Colin Morgan? Salary, Earning
Morgan made the majority of his fortune by appearing in over 24 films and television shows.
Which include Merlin, The Living, and the Dead, The Fall, The Crown, Island, National Theatre Live: All My Sons, Three Families, Humans, Belfast, The Huntsman: Winter’s War, and Children in Need.
Colin also provided the voice of Merlin in the video game “Merlin: The Game.”
As a result, Northern Irish actor Colin Morgan has a net worth of $4 million as of 2021.
Facts of Colin Morgan
|Real Name||Colin Morgan|
|Birthday||1st January 1986|
|Birthplace||Armagh, Northern Ireland|
|Married/Wife||Engaged: Katie McGrath|
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Parents||Bernard, and Bernadette|
|Siblings||Two Brothers including Neil Morgan|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Colin Morgan has been dating his co-star, Katie McGarth, for a long time.
His co-star is well-known for her portrayal of Morgana Pendragon in the series.
Regardless, the duo first met on-site during filming for the show.
According to insiders, the couple began dating in 2010 and became engaged in October 2016.
Nonetheless, there has been no word of the couple being married as of yet. Perhaps the couple’s occupations are impeding their marriage.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Colin Morgan stands at 6 feet tall. Similarly, the actor has a muscularly fit body.
Colin’s facial characteristics include blue eyes and dark brown hair.
Colin Morgan – Professional Career
Morgan began his career in a number of theater productions.
At London’s Old Vic theatre, he appeared in an adaption of DBC Pierre’s Vernon God Little and Thomas Babe’s A Prayer For My Daughter.
Furthermore, he originally appeared as John Leary on The Catherine Tate Show in 2007.
And later in an episode of Doctor Who. However, from 2008 to 2012, he starred as the title character in the BBC TV series Merlin.
He has since acted in films such as Parked, Legend, The Huntsman: Winter’s War, Waiting for You, and Belfast.
He has also played lead roles in television shows such as The Fall and Humans. Colin has also worked as a documentary and audiobook narrator.
Variety Club Showbiz Awards, Virgin Media TV Awards, SFX Awards, and National Television Awards are among the honors bestowed to the actor.
Colin Morgan – Social Media Status
In terms of his social media presence, Colin is active on Twitter, Reddit, and Instagram. @Colinwebsite has over 82.4k followers on Twitter.
He has 62.9k followers on his Instagram account, @colin.morgan.
Quick Facts of Colin Morgan
- Colin is an actor who started his career with theatres and soon earned international recognition for his role in the BBC fantasy series Merlin.
- He made his London theatre debut in 2007 and appeared in many other theatre productions.
- However, Colin’s breakthrough came from playing the title role in the BBC TV series Merlin from 2008 to 2012.
- He is the Winner of the 2013 National Television Award for Best Drama Performance Male.
- As of 2021, Colin holds a net worth of $4 million.
- His partner is known for her role as Morgana Pendragon in the series.
- According to the sources, the pair Katie McGrath and Colin started dating in 2010 and were engaged in October 2016.
- Colin with his long-term girlfriend turned fiance, Katie McGrath.