- 1 Who is Collier Landry?
- 2 Collier Landry-Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Collier Landry? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Collier Landry
- 5 Collier Landry Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Collier Landry-Professional Career
- 8 Social Media
- 9 Quick Facts of Collier Landry
Who is Collier Landry?
Collier Landry is a Mansfield, Ohio-based American cinematographer and filmmaker. He is best known for the documentary “A Murder in Mansfield.” The plot is entirely based on a terrifying incident in Collier’s life.
Furthermore, when he was 11 years old, his father “Dr. John Boyle” brutally murdered his mother “Noreen Boyle.”
Collier Landry-Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
The director was born in Mansfield, Ohio, in 1978.
Collier Landry Boyle is his full birth name.
They also adopted a girl from Taiwan named “Elizabeth.”
In addition, his father was an osteopath doctor.
The cinematographer’s mother was a stay-at-home mom.
He graduated from Ontario High School in Mansfield, Ohio.
Collier later earned a bachelor’s degree from Ohio University.
He earned a music degree with a Vocal Performance concentration.
It was 3:18 a.m. in 1989 when Landry’s father murdered his mother.
Furthermore, the incident occurred in their Mansfield, Ohio home.
It took police weeks to find Noreen’s body. In fact, it was tarped with a plastic bag over her head.
He must have broken the floor, buried her, poured new concrete on top, and built a shelving unit on top of that.
Furthermore, John was later arrested. He was sentenced for aggravated murder and abuse of a body.
Noreen’s body was discovered beneath the basement of a house John had purchased in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Net Worth of Collier Landry? Salary, Earning
Collier Landry’s net worth is estimated to be $500,000 US dollars as of 2018.
Facts of Collier Landry
|Full Birth Name||Collier Landry Boyle.|
|Nick name||Collier, Bumper.|
|Profession||Cinematographer and Filmmaker.|
|Age (As of 2018)||40 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1978.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Mansfield, Ohio, USA.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Will update.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Famous For||1. Created a documentary “A Murder in Mansfield” which is based on his own life story.
2. His father killed his mother when he was just 11-year-old.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6′ 1″.
Centimeters: 185 cm.
Meters: 1.85 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 85 Kg.
Pounds: 187 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-34-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9 & (41 UK).|
|Parents||Father: Dr. John Boyle.
Mother: Noreen Boyle.
|Siblings||Sister: Elizabeth (adopted).|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||In the relationship.|
|Dating History?||Not found.|
|Girlfriend||Nicole “Nick” Alexander (Director & Filmmaker).|
|School||Ontario High School, Mansfield, Ohio.|
|Alma Mater||Ohio University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Evans.
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Favorite Color||White, Blue.|
|Love to do||Reading, Listening to music and watching movies.|
|Favorite Dishes||Steak, Fries and Continental Food.|
|Net Asset (Approx.)||$500,000 US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
|Official Website||Not Found.|
Collier Landry Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Boyle is currently dating his girlfriend Nicole Alexander (aka Nick).
She works as a filmmaker, director, editor, and producer.
Nicole is also the founder of the commercial film production company “Hashtag You’re It.”
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
His Height is 6′ 1″ tall in feet and inches (185 cm in centimeters and 1.85 m in meters).
He weighs 85 kg(187 lbs).
His Biceps length is 14.5 inches.
The Body measurements are 42-34-35 (chest-waist-hips).
Collier has Greyish-blue eye color and Brown hair color.
Collier Landry-Professional Career
He is American Cinematographer and Filmmaker.
His Social Media is currently unavailable.
Quick Facts of Collier Landry
- Collier Landry is an American Cinematographer and Filmmaker from Mansfield, Ohio.
- He is famous for a documentary named “A Murder in Mansfield”.
- The story is completely based on a horrifying incident that happened in Collier’s life.
- Furthermore, he was just 11 years old when his father “Dr. John Boyle” brutally murdered his mother “Noreen Boyle”.
- Landry’s dad killed his mom and it was 3:18 a.m. in the morning back in 1989.
- It took weeks for police to find Noreen’s body.
- He was sentenced on counts of aggravated murder and abuse of a body.
- Noreen’s corpse was beneath the basement of a home that John purchased in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- According to a local newspaper, Noreen also filed for divorce in November 1989, citing extreme mental cruelty and gross neglect.
- on the evening of December 30, 1989, John came home late and slept on the couch.
- Furthermore, his father worked as an osteopath doctor.
- As of 2018, his estimated Net worth is $500,000 US dollars.