Corey Anderson’s net worth is $2.5 million.
- 1 Who is Corey Anderson?
- 2 Corey Anderson – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Corey Anderson? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Corey Anderson
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Corey Anderson – Professional Career
- 8 Corey Anderson – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Corey Anderson
Who is Corey Anderson?
Corey Anderson is an American MMA fighter who competes in the Ultimate Fighting Championship’s light heavyweight division. Corey Anderson is currently ranked #5 in the UFC’s light heavyweight rankings. On Sunday, February 16, he competed against veteran boxer Jan Blachowicz. This was his second match versus Jan; the first occurred on September 5, 2015, and Corey won by unanimous decision. This time, though, he was defeated in Round 1 by a technical knockout.
Corey Anderson – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Corey Anderson was born on September 22, 1989, in Rockford, Illinois, to Curtis Anderson and Paula Anderson.
His parent’s and family members’ identities are unknown, and he has revealed little about them. He went to Hononegah Community High School and wrestled there.
During his undergraduate years, he pursued his interest in wrestling.
He enrolled at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
Net Worth of Corey Anderson? Salary, Earning
Corey Anderson’s net worth is reported to be $2.5 million, while his salary is considered to be $150 thousand.
The specifics of his assets are unavailable at this time, but we will update you later.
Facts of Corey Anderson
|Real Name||Corey James Anderson|
|Birthday||September 22, 1989|
|Birthplace||Rockford, United States|
|Profession||Mixed Martial Artist (UFC fighter)|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
|Parents||Curtis Anderson, Paula Anderson|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Corey Anderson is reportedly married to her wife Jenny D’Acquisto Corey.
There had been no word of his affair in the media, and he had not stated anything about his personal life or relationships until February 14, 2018, when he astonished the world with his tweets.
“Today is the day I reveal my surname to you, and I can’t wait.” Valentine’s Day will never be simply another day when you receive chocolate-shaped hearts because now you get a chocolate teddy bear with two hearts every day. Yours and mine together forever and ever”
Many of his followers were taken aback by the romantic tweet. On Valentine’s Day of 2018, he married his best friend Jenny D’Acquisto.
On International Women’s Day, March 8, 2019, the couple was gifted with a baby boy, Corey Anderson Junior.
Anderson appears to have a knack for aligning his special dates with the world’s special days.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Corey Anderson measures 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs roughly 93 kg, which is a decent weight for the light heavyweight division.
Corey Anderson – Professional Career
On March 29, 2013, Anderson debuted as an MMA fighter, defeating J.R. Briones via Technical Knockout on his first night.
Similarly, on July 6, 2014, at the Ultimate Fighter 19 Finale, he defeated Matt Van Buren in 61 seconds to become the light heavyweight champion.
To date, he has a UFC record of 13 victories and four losses. He is one of the athletes who is compensated handsomely for his efforts.
Corey Anderson – Social Media Status
In terms of Anderson’s social media presence, his Instagram handle, @c_j_anderson, has 69.1k followers.
Quick Facts of Corey Anderson
- Anderson is an American MMA fighter who plays in the light heavyweight division for the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
- Currently, he ranks #5 in the UFC light heavyweight rankings.
- Anderson has the UFC record of 13 wins and four losses to date.
- He is reportedly married and his wife’s name is Jenny D’Acquisto.
- Not any news of Anderson’s affair had circulated in the media, and he had not mentioned anything about his dating life and relationships until, on February 14 of 2018, he surprised the world with his tweets.
- He married his best friend Jenny D’Acquisto on Valentine’s Day of 2018.