Check our most recent updates about Crush’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Crush’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Crush, aka Shin Hyo-seob, is a well-known South Korean R&B and hip hop, artist. He took first place in Korea’s “Spacing Out” competition. He made his debut with the single “Often” on April 1, 2014, and his first album, Crush on You, was released in June 2014.
Crush’s Net Worth
Crush’s net worth is expected to be around $3 million (USD). His singing career is his main source of income. He adores his singing career and is very happy with it.
Age & Zodiac
Crush will be 28 years old in 2021. His zodiac sign is Taurus.
Height & Weight
Crush stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches. He is about 63 kg (139 lbs) in weight. His biceps are 14 inches long, and he belongs to the O blood caste. His hair is black, and his eyes are black. He, too, is a fitness nut.
Facts of Crush
|Birth Name||Shin Hyo Seob (신효섭)|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Crush (크러쉬)|
|Birth Date||May 3, 1992|
|Age||28 years old (As of 2021)|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Seoul, South Korea|
|Current Residence||Seoul, South Korea|
|Height/ Tall||In feet inches- 5’9″|
|Weight||In kilograms- 63 kg
In pounds- 139 lbs
|Shoe Size||10 (UK)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|College/ University||Hoseo University|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Miami|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Cuisine, Fruits, Ice-Cream|
|Hobbies||Music, Shopping and Styling|
|Net Worth||$3 million US dollars (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Crush is currently single and enjoying his single life to the fullest, according to his Girlfriend and Affairs. His past dating history is also unavailable on the internet.
His ideal girlfriend is Irene from Red Velvet, who looks like Scarlett Johansson. Someone who will look after him and understand him.
Birth, Family & Education
Shin Hyo-seob, better known as Crush, was born in Seoul on May 3, 1992. He grew up listening to black music and dreamed of being a musician.
He started making music with a friend during his first year of middle school and submitting demos to Amoeba Culture, the group’s record label.
He received his education at Hoseo University, where he graduated from the Department of Practical Music.
Crush released the single “Red Dress” with TakeOne on December 7, 2012. On Loco’s single “No More,” he contributed to his first album as a record producer and guest artist. With Taewan and Gary, he released the singles “Crush on You” and “Where Do You Wanna Go” the following year.
He signed an exclusive deal with Amoeba Culture in July 2013. On April 1, 2014, he made his official debut with the single “Sometimes.” His debut album, Crush on You, was released on June 5, 2014. For the single “Hug Me,” he collaborated with Gaeko.
He sang “Sleepless Night” for the SBS television drama It’s Okay, That’s Love’s OST in August. In October, he released the song “Sofa.” In 2015, he worked with Zion.T on the single “Just.” The song was released on January 30, 2015, and it debuted at number one on the Gaon Singles Chart.
At the 17th Mnet Asian Music Awards, they were also named Best Collaboration & Unit. He released the single “Oasis” in July, featuring Block B’s Zico. From November 13 to 14, he performed his first solo concert, Crush on You.
In January 2016, it was reported that he will release a new single with Taeyeon from Girls’ Generation.
On January 22, his song “Don’t Forget” was released, and on January 27, he won first place on Show Champion, which was his first music show win.
He is currently involved in the hip-hop group Fanxychild, which includes Zico (rapper, producer), Millic (DJ, producer), Staytuned (producer), Penomeco (rapper), and Dean (singer, producer).
“Fanxy Child,” “Bermuda Triangle,” and “Paradise” are their most well-known tracks.
The song “Bermuda Triangle” reached the top of several music charts. In July 2018, he released his third EP, Wonderlost.
On June 4, 2019, he announced on Instagram that he will be leaving Amoeba Records to launch his own agency. He did, however, declare on July 17 that he had signed with PNation.
Quick Facts of Crush
- He was a former Masterpiece member.
- Jay Park and Lydia Paek are two of his closest friends.
- He is a member of the VV:D team, which also includes Zion.T, Elo, Gray, and Loco.
- Gary’s music video, “Shower Later,” he orchestrated and appeared in.
- He’d like to experiment with a jazz idea.
- Loco was the first artist with whom he collaborated.
- The American music industry serves as a source of inspiration for him.
- He enjoys zombie films.
- He picks a genre first and seeks to glean as much inspiration as possible from it before incorporating it into his songs.
- He used to be able to imitate Bobby Kim very well when he was younger.
- He speaks in a deep tone.
- He has never considered being a member of a boy band.
- Norah Jones is the American artist with whom he wishes to work.
- He took first place in Korea’s “Spacing Out” competition. (Interview with KCON.TV’s CRUSH)
- He claims Shin Hyo Seob is actually a silly guy, unlike Crush, who has a cool picture.
- Along with Block B’s Zico, Dean, Millic, and Penomeco, he is a member of the Fanxy Child hip-hop gang.
- In the film “Under Nineteen,” he is the head of the vocal team.
- He was previously signed to Amoeba Culture, but in July 2019, he joined P Country.
- He, too, is a pet lover who owns a rabbit.