Cynthia Malkin’s net worth is about $250 m (USD).
Check our most recent updates about Cynthia Malkin’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Cynthia Malkin’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Cynthia Malkin is an American celebrity partner who is best regarded as Richard Blumenthal’s wife. He is an American activist and lawyer who now serves as the United States Senator from Connecticut. He has been married to Cynthia Malkin for nearly four decades, and the couple has four daughters. Richard is a well-known American politician who enjoys a lot of attention. is 15 years younger than her husband, who is now 74.
What is the net worth of Cynthia Malkin?
Cynthia Malkin leads a low-key existence in the mainstream. She met Richard when she was 16 years old and he was 31 years old. Furthermore, Blumenthal’s fortune approaches $100 million, rendering him one of the Senate’s wealthiest senators.
His family’s net worth is primarily derived from his wife since the Malkins are powerful real estate investors and land managers with interests that include an interest in the Empire State Building. Her net worth is projected to be more than $250 million (USD).
Cynthia Malkin: Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Her precise birth date is unknown. She’s currently in her fifties. She is of mixed descent and has American nationality.
Peter L. Malkin is Cynthia Malkin’s father’s name. She is Lawrence Wien’s maternal granddaughter. In addition, she has siblings. In terms of qualifications, she has a good education.
Cynthia Malkin: Height, Weight, & Body Measurement
Cynthia Malkin is 5 feet 6 inches tall, or 1.67 meters or 165 centimeters. She weighs approximately 59 kg (132 lbs).
She has lovely warm brown eyes and blonde locks. Her body dimensions are 34-26-39 centimeters. She has a 34 C bra cup size.
Facts of Cynthia Malkin
|Real Name||Cynthia Malkin|
|Famous As||Wife of Richard Blumenthal|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 6 in (1.67 m)|
|Weight||approx. 59 Kg (132 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-39 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $250 m (USD)|
Cynthia Malkin: Single or Married?
On June 27, 1982, she married Richard Blumenthal. They married the next year after becoming engaged during her senior year at Harvard.
The Blumenthals are the parents of four daughters. In the November 2018 election, their son, Matt Blumenthal, was elected to the Connecticut House of Representatives from the 147th district.
Quick Facts of Cynthia Malkin
- Cynthia Malkin is a well-known American celebrity wife who is well known as Richard Blumenthal’s mother.
- He is a prosecutor and politician from Connecticut who is currently a United States Senator.
- He has four daughters with Cynthia Malkin, whom he has been married to for almost four decades.
- Richard is a well-known American politician who garners a great deal of coverage.
- She lives a quiet life outside the public eye.
- Richard and she met when she was 16 years old and he was 31 years old.
- In addition, Blumenthal’s worth is approaching $100 million, making him one of the Senate’s richest senators.
- His family’s net worth is largely generated from his wife since the Malkins are wealthy real estate developers and land managers who own a stake in the Empire State Building.
- Her net worth is expected to exceed $250 million (USD).
- Her exact birthday is unclear.
- She is also in her fifties.
- She is of mixed ancestry and holds American citizenship.
- She stands 5 foot 6 inches tall, which equates to 1.67 meters or 165 centimeters.
- Her measurements are 34-26-39 centimeters.
- Since getting engaged during her senior year at Harvard, they married the next year.
- Matt Blumenthal, their uncle, was elected to the Connecticut House of Representatives from the 147th district in the November 2018 election.
- Cynthia Malkin’s father’s name is Peter L. Malkin.
- She is the maternal granddaughter of Lawrence Wien.