Dana Grady’s net worth is about $80 million.
Who is Dana Grady?
Dana Grady is well known as the wife of the NFL player, Joe Flacco. He is a famous football player currently positioned as quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League (NFL).
Dana Grady: Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Dana Grady was born on February 24, 1985, in New Jersey, USA.
She was born to Daniel Grady (father) and Deborah Grady (mother).
Her age in 2020 will be 35. She also grew up with her three siblings, Zachary, Sara, and Lisa.
Grady received her high school diploma from Audubon High School.
What is the net worth of Dana Grady?
Dana Grady and her husband, Joe, have an estimated net worth of $80 million.
Flacco also earns around $20 million per year.
Facts of Dana Grady
|Birth Date :||February 24, 1985|
|Birth Place :||New Jersey, the USA|
|Marital Status :||Married|
|Married With :||Joe Flacco|
|Net Worth :||$80 million|
|Eye Color :||Dark Brown Eyes|
Dana Grady: Relationship Status
Dana is a married lady. Joe Flacco is her husband’s name.
They first met at Audubon High School, where they were both students.
After many years of dating, the couple decided to marry on June 25, 2011.
Their wedding took place at Holy Savior Church. Their wedding photos quickly went viral on the internet.
The photo of Joe posing like a quarterback, his bride as the center, and his groomsmen sitting like the rest of the offensive line was the highlight of their wedding.
In addition, the couple has shared the birth of five children.
On June 13, 2012, Stephen Vincent Flacco was born, on September 15, 2013, Daniel on September 15, 2013, Francis Michael on January 20, 2015, and Evelyn Renee on September 27, 2016.
However, no information about their fifth child, Thomas, has been released.
Dana Grady: Professional Career
Dana does not have a professional job.
She has five children, and her husband is a quarterback for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League.
The Ravens selected Flacco in the first round of the 2008 NFL Draft.
Furthermore, he has played in the NFL for almost 11 seasons and has represented two different teams, the Denver Broncos and the Baltimore Ravens.
Dana Grady: Height and Weight
She has not disclosed her height or weight. She has brown eyes and is blonde.
Dana Grady: Social Media
She does not use social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Quick Facts of Dana Grady
- Dana Grady is the wife of Joe Flacco, a well-known NFL player.
- He is currently a member of the National Football League’s Denver Broncos (NFL).
- Joe Flacco, her husband, was chosen in the first round of the 2008 NFL Draft by the Baltimore Ravens
- Dana does not have a professional job.
- She has five children, and her husband is a quarterback for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League.
- The Ravens selected Flacco in the first round of the 2008 NFL Draft.
- Furthermore, he has played in the NFL for almost 11 seasons and has represented two different teams, the Denver Broncos and the Baltimore Ravens.