- 1 Who is Derek Hough?
- 2 Derek Hough – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Derek Hough? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Derek Hough
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Derek Hough – Professional Career
- 8 Derek Hough – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Derek Hough
Who is Derek Hough?
Derek Hough had previously won the competition six times. Derek Hough was even nominated twice and won two Prime Emmys for Outstanding Choreography. He was also named La Outstanding Dancer of the Year in 2002, Blackpool U-21 Latin Champion in 2003, and WDSF World Latin Champion in 2002.
Derek Hough – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Derek Hough was born in the American state of Utah in 1985. His birthdate is on the 17th of May, which makes him a Taurus.
He is of Caucasian ancestry and American nationality.
Derek is the son of Bruce Robert Hough and Mari Anne Hough. Katherine, Sharee, Marabeth, and Julianne are his four sisters.
Derek’s parents divorced when he was 12 and sent him to live with dancing coaches Corky and Shirley Ballas.
Julianne, his sister, joined him after a few months.
After 10 years in London, he received training at Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in singing, gymnastics, theatre, and other dance styles such as tap, ballet, and jazz.
From 2007 through 2016, Derek had a breakout career on the dancing show Dancing with the Stars.
Derek has also formed a trio named 2B1G (2 Boys, 1 Girl) with Julianne and Mark Ballas, which competes in dance contests in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Net Worth of Derek Hough? Salary, Earning
Derek Hough has amassed an $8 million net worth. However, there is no information on his pay.
We can presume that he makes fair pay based on his performance in this industry.
Facts of Derek Hough
|Real Name||Derek Hough|
|Birthday||17 May 1985|
|Birthplace||Utah, United States|
|Profession||Actor, Dancer, and Choreographer|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Parents||Bruce Robert Hough and Mari Anne Hough|
|Siblings||Katherine, Sharee, Marabeth, and Julianne|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Derek Hough is in a love relationship with his girlfriend, Hayley Erbert.
She is a professional dancer who competed on So You Think You Can Dance and finished in the top ten in the tenth season.
After meeting on the Dancing with the Stars stage in 2015, the couple began dating.
She even uploaded images of them dancing together at the performance during that period.
Since then, the duo’s bond has grown stronger, and they have won six times.
In their personal lives, the couple frequently posts about their affection on their own Instagram accounts.
They are enjoying a romantic bond as Derek impresses Hayley with his cooking and singing abilities
Derek and Hayley haven’t spoken anything about their wedding as of yet.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Derek Hough has a flexible body, is 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs roughly 76kgs. He also has a lovely smile, blonde hair, and blue eyes.
Derek Hough – Professional Career
Hough began his career as a Hogwarts kid in the 2001 film Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
In 2007, he was a panelist on the BBC One channel’s dancing reality show Dance X.
From 2007 through 2016, he had a breakout career on the dancing show Dancing with the Stars.
During that period, he became a six-time winner and received two Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Choreography.
Derek was also given the opportunity to serve as a judge on the NBC reality dance competition World of Dance.
Derek will compete in Dancing with the Stars in 2020 alongside his girlfriend, Haley Erbert. They did a paso doble to “Uccen” by Taalbi Brothers.
Derek Hough – Social Media Status
Derek is a frequent user of social media. He is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
He has over 1 million Facebook followers, over 88.8k Twitter followers, and over 2.9 million Instagram followers.
On YouTube, he has over 100,000 subscribers.
Quick Facts of Derek Hough
- Hough even got nominated two times and won two Prime Emmy Awards for his Outstanding Choreography.
- He also became La Outstanding Dancer of the Year, Blackpool U-21 Latin title in 2003, and WDSF World Latin Championship in 2002.
- Hough was born in the Utah city of the U.S. in 1985.
- During that time, he became a six-time winner and even won the two-time Primetime Emmy Awards in the category of Outstanding Choreography.
- Hough’s net worth is estimated at around $8 million, according to the republic of the world.
- He is romantically dating his girlfriend, Hayley Erber.
- The lovebirds started dating in 2015 after meeting on the Dancing with the Stars stage.