Dianna Fuemana’s Net Worth is around $3 million dollars.
Check our most recent updates about Dianna Fuemana’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Dianna Fuemana’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Dianna Fuemana is well-known for being Jay Ryan’s girlfriend. She was born in the year 1984 in Las Vegas, Nevada, and is currently pursuing a career in entrepreneurship. Her boyfriend Ryan had previously dated Shayna and had recently ended their romantic relationship in a friendly manner.
Dianna Fuemana’s latest boyfriend, 36-year-old Jay Ryan, is a New Zealand actor. He is best known for his roles in the Australian soap opera Neighbours as Jack Scully.
Dianna Fuemana’s Net Worth
Dianna Fuemana’s Net worth is estimated to be around $3 million dollars.
Facts of Diana Fuemana
|Real Name||Dianna Fuemana|
|Age||36 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),
|Famous For||Lover and girlfriend of
famous actor Jay Ryan
|Birthplace||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Current Residence||Las Vegas, USA|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 6’1″
Centimetres: 185 cm
Meters: 1.85 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg
Pounds: 143 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||34 D|
|Hair Color||Platinum Blonde|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S $3 million|
|Sponsor Earnings||$350K – $400K USD|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Jay Ryan|
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|University||University of Auckland|
|School||Henderson High School|
|Favorite Actor||Brett Gray|
|Favorite Actress||Alia Shawkat|
|Favorite Color||Pink & Black|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Greece|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
Dianna Fuemana: Age & Height
In 2022, Dianna Fuemana will be 38 years old. She was born in 1984 and is a New Zealander-Niuean playwright, screenwriter, stage actress, and director. She stands at a height of 6 feet and 1 inch.
Boyfriend of Dianna Fuemana
Dianna Fuemana is currently dating well-known actor Jay Ryan, who is well known for playing Jack Scully in the Australian soap opera Neighbours. The couple has been dating since 2003. They didn’t talk about their relationship for a long time. After, in 2013, they revealed that they had given birth to a daughter named Eve Bunyan. Solomon, the couple’s son, was born to them.
Family of Dianna Fuemana
Dianna Fuemana is of mixed racial origin. She went to Henderson High School for her studies. She then went on to the University of Auckland to pursue her Master of Creativity and Performing Arts degree, which she earned in 2005. She was addicted to soap operas like ‘The Young and Restless’ and ‘Dynasty’ as a teenager.
Dianna Fuemana’s Career
Dianna Fuemana is a playwright, screenwriter, stage actress, and producer, among other things. Her one-woman show, ‘Mapaki,’ premiered in the New Zealand Pacific theatre scene in 1999. In addition, she was nominated for the Chapman Tripp Theatre Awards.
Moreover, she wrote plays such as “Jingle Bells,” “The Packer,” “My Mother Dreaming,” “Falemalama,” and “Birds.” She started writing screenplays after becoming a published writer.
In 2017, she wrote, produced, directed, and composed her first short film, “Sunday Fun Day.” She worked on the play ‘The Packer’ with her husband Ryan, and she also wrote a few episodes of the TV show ‘Interrogation,’ in which he starred as a guest star.
Quick Facts of Diana Fuemana
- Ryan, her boyfriend, made his feature film debut in It Chapter Two, a sequel to the 2017 horror film It, which was based on the 1986 novel of the same name.
- Ryan revealed about his daughter during a TV Week Australia interview, revealing that she was born while he was filming season 1 of “Beauty and the Beast.”
- She isn’t on any of the social media sites.
- She is a huge animal lover.
- She was born in New Zealand to Canadian parents who had moved there before she was born.
- She’s written screenplays for TV shows like Interrogation and Good Hands, as well as a movie script for the Film Commission in 2012.
- For her internship with Killer Films NYC in 2012, she was awarded the “US Screenwriting Internship Scholarship.”
- She was well compensated for her fruitful writing work.
- Diana Fuemana’s research has been widely praised in Australia, the United Kingdom, Greece, Canada, Niue, Hawaii, and the United States.