- 1 Who is Douglas Emhoff?
- 2 Douglas Emhoff – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Douglas Emhoff? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Douglas Emhoff
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Douglas Emhoff – Professional Career
- 8 Douglas Emhoff – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Douglas Emhoff
Who is Douglas Emhoff?
Douglas Emhoff is well known as Kamala Harris’s spouse and an outstanding litigator, lawyer, and strategic advisor. Douglas Emhoff is recognized as California’s Junior Senator.
Douglas Emhoff – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Douglas Emhoff was born in New York, USA, on October 13, 1964. He is 54 years old right now.
The lawyer has not revealed any information about his parents or siblings.
Douglas is an American citizen, yet he is of Caucasian descent.
He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications and Media Studies from California State University in 1987.
He also graduated from the University of Southern California’s Gould School of Law with a Juris Degree.
Net Worth of Douglas Emhoff? Salary, Earning
Douglas Emhoff has an estimated net worth of $5.8 million as of 2022, which he has acquired via his professional career.
Douglas along with his wife donated $32,947 to charity.
He owned a lot of shares in corporations including Citibank, Monsanto, and Wells Fargo.
Facts of Douglas Emhoff
|Birth Date:||October 13, 1964|
|Full Name:||Douglas Emhoff|
|Net Worth:||$5.8 million|
|Profession||lawyer, and strategic advisor|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Douglas Emhoff is a husband and wife.
Since August 22, 2014, he has been married to Kamala Harris.
The wedding ceremony took conducted in the Santa Barbara County Courthouse in Santa Barbara, California.
After a blind date organized by a friend, the couple got engaged on March 27, 2014.
During his first marriage to Kerstin Emhoff, he has two children: Ella and Cole.
Cole attended Colorado College, and Ella is a student at Parsons School of Design.
Two children affectionately refer to their stepmother as “S-Mamala,” according to the magazine report.
The family is currently residing in Brentwood, California.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Douglas Emhoff stands 6 feet 0 inches tall and weighs 79 kg.
He has brown hair and hazel eyes.
Douglas Emhoff – Professional Career
Following his schooling, Emhoff became an associate at Pillsbury Winthrop HSaw Pittman LLP.
Afterward, he moved to Bingham McCutchen LLP and then back to Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, where he worked for three years.
Douglas was a managing partner of Whitwell Jacoby Emhoff LLP in Beverly Hills for six years before joining Venable LLP as Managing Director on the West Coast in August 2006.
He was also in charge of their Los Angeles and San Francisco branches.
He worked there until September 2017, when he joined the worldwide law firm.
He has been one of California’s go-to lawyers for decades, and he has just become a new tabloid favorite.
Some speculate that he could become the first ‘First Man’ of the United States if his wife, Kamala Harris, runs for President in the 2020 elections.
Douglas Emhoff: Honors and Nominations
Yet, it appears that he has not been recognized or nominated for his work.
Douglas Emhoff – Social Media Status
Douglas has over a million Instagram followers and over 773k Twitter followers, but he does not appear to be active on Facebook.
Also Read: Stephen Lawyer, Lawyer Milloy, William Barr, Adrienne Lawrence
Quick Facts of Douglas Emhoff
- Douglas is an accomplished litigator, lawyer, and strategic advisor who is best known as the husband of Kamala Harris.
- He was born in New York, USA, on October 13, 1964. He is 54 years old right now.
- Douglas has not been awarded and nominated for his work to date.
- As of 2022, he has an estimated net worth of around $5.8 million, and he has earned that sum of money from his professional career.
- Douglas has been married to Kamala Harris since August 22, 2014.
- He has two children: Ella and Cole from his first marriage with Kerstin Emhoff.