Check our most recent updates about Elin Nordegren’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Elin Nordegren’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Elin Nordegren is a fantastic Swedish model and the ex-wife of professional golfer Tiger Woods. Nordegren has both become a model and a nanny. She has got a lot of attention after Woods’ 2010 adultery controversy. She was awarded a settlement of almost $100,000,000.
What is the net worth of Elin Nordegren?
His net worth is projected to be more than $20 million. Elin Nordegren comes from a well-to-do neighborhood. She bought a $12 million Florida house constructed in the 1920s with the $100 million she got from her divorce from Woods.
Nordegren: Weight, Height & Body Measurement
Elin Nordegren is 5 feet 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters. Elin Nordegren weighs approximately 55 kg (121 lbs).
Her body dimensions are 34-29-39 centimeters. She has a 33 C bra cup size. Her eyes are heavy brown, and her color is white.
Facts of Elin Nordegren
|Real Name||Elin Nordegren|
|Famous As||1. Model
2. Wife of Tiger Woods
|Birthday||January 1, 1980|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-29-39 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Boyfriend||1. Chris Cline
2. Jordan Cameron
|Husband/Spouse||Tiger Woods (Divorced)|
|Net Worth||approx. $20 m (USD)|
Elin Nordegren: Single or Married?
Before her divorce from Tiger Woods, she had two daughters named Sam and Charlie.
Nordegren has also involved with coal magnate and philanthropist Chris Cline.
Nordegren revealed in June 2019 that she was expecting her third child, the father of whom is former NFL player Jordan Cameron.
Nordegren gave birth to a son in October of this year.
Nordegren: Birth, Age, Parents, Siblings, and Education
Her birthday is January 1st, 1980. She’s 40 years old. Elin Nordegren is of mixed descent and Swedish nationality. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She was born in the Swedish city of Stockholm.
Her mother is a senator named Barbro Holmberg, and her father is a radio journalist named Thomas Nordegren.
She still has brothers. She has an older brother named Axel and a twin sister named Josefin.
Nordegren earned the excellent senior award after graduating from Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, with a degree in psychology.
Quick Facts of Elin Nordegren
- Elin Nordegren is a fantastic Swedish model who is also Tiger Woods’ ex-wife.
- Nordegren has worked as a model as well as a nanny.
- She has received a great deal of coverage as a result of Woods’ 2010 cheating scandal.
- She received a payout worth over $100,000,000.
- His net worth is expected to exceed $20 million.
- She comes from a well-to-do neighborhood.
- With the $100 million she received from her divorce from Woods, she purchased a $12 million Florida home built in the 1920s.
- She stands 5 foot 5 inches tall, which equates to 1.65 meters or 165 centimeters.
- She weighs around 55 kilograms (121 lbs).
- Her measurements are 34-29-39 centimeters.
- Her eyes are dark chocolate, and her skin is white.
- She is forty years old.
- She is of mixed ancestry and holds Swedish nationality.
- Capricorn is her astrological sign.
- She was born in the city of Stockholm, Sweden.
- Her mother, Barbro Holmberg, is a senator, and her father, Thomas Nordegren, is a radio journalist.
- Nordegren earned the outstanding senior award after graduating with a psychology degree from Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida.
- She had two children, Sam and Charlie, until her divorce from Tiger Woods.
- Nordegren announced in June 2019 that she was expecting her third child, with former NFL player Jordan Cameron as the baby.
- In October of this year, Nordegren gave birth to a boy.