Erika Koike’s Net Worth is estimated around $40,000 (USD).
Check our most recent updates about Erika Koike’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Erika Koike’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Erika Koike, the new wife of Nicolas Cage, an American actor, director, and producer, has recently made headlines. Cage and Koike married on March 23rd of 2019, in Las Vegas after applying for a marriage license.
Erika Koike’s Net Worth
Erika Koike is a wife a popular actor. Her net worth is believed to be about $40,000 (USD).
Age, Biography & Family
Erika Koike was born in the United States of America in the year 1983. Her present age is 38 years old. Her father owns the ‘Jasmine Thai Cuisine restaurant chain in Southern California. She is well-educated in terms of schooling. She is a Japanese-American.
Facts of Erika Koike
|Real Name||Erika Koike|
|Age||37 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),
|Profession||Professional Makeup Artist|
|Famous For||Being the new wife of Nicolas Cage|
|Current Residence||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5’7″
Centimetres: 170 cm
Meters: 1.70 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg
Pounds: 143 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||33 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $40,000|
|Sponsor Earnings||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Nicolas Cage|
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Husband/ Spouse||Nicolas Cage (Ex-husband)|
|Favorite Actor||Tyler Posey|
|Favorite Actress||Olivia Delcan|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Greece|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
Erika Koike’s Relationship
Erika Koike is married to Nicolas Cage, an actor, and filmmaker from the United States. The pair married at the ‘Weddings at Bellagio‘ in Las Vegas’s ‘Bellagio Hotel and Casino.’ Just four days later, on March 27, 2019, Cage shocked everyone by filing an annulment to end his marriage to Erika Koike. Cage was granted a divorce from Koike in June of this year. According to legal documents held by a court in Las Vegas, he asked for a divorce if his appeal for an annulment was denied.
Erika Koike’s Career
In terms of Erika Koike’s personal background, she worked as a waitress in her parents’ restaurant before deciding to pursue a career as a professional makeup artist.
Then she got a job in the makeup department of the Finnish short film ‘Hankikanto,’ directed by Katja Niemi.
Her beautiful beauty, fantastic figure, and desire to achieve perfection have won her the celebrity she has today. She has been featured in many fashion magazines and websites as an artist, making her a well-known icon among fashionistas.
Quick Facts of Erika Koike
- In June 2016, Koike and Cage were first seen together at one of Carrot Top’s concerts.
- In April of this year, Koike and Cage were spotted together in San Juan, Puerto Rico, where Cage was filming one of his films, “Primal.”
- They were seen dining together at a renowned Los Angeles restaurant the following month.
- She isn’t on any of the social media sites.
- She’s been able to keep a low profile.
- She barely ever appears at public events.
- She likes shopping, traveling, and listening to music.
- Her favorite cuisine is Chinese.
- Her dream vacation spot in Paris.
- She started her career as a waitress in her parents’ restaurant, before choosing to pursue a career as a professional makeup artist.
- She is a massive animal lover.