Check our most recent updates about Gabby Douglas’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Gabby Douglas’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Gabby Douglas is an artistic gymnast from the United States. She became the first African-American athlete to earn an Olympic gold medal in gymnastics all-around at the 2012 Games. She has won team events at the Olympics in 2012 and 2016.
What is the net worth of Gabby Douglas?
Gabby Douglas started gymnastics instruction at the age of six. When she was eight years old, she captured her first all-around gymnastics crown at the Virginia State Championships.
At the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards, she presented Alicia Keys. Her net worth is expected to be about $2 million in 2020.
Gabby Douglas: Weight, Height & Body Measurement
Gabby Douglas is 5 feet 1 inch tall, or 1.57 meters or 157 centimeters. She weighs approximately 55 kg (121 lbs).
Her body dimensions are 34-26-35 centimeters. She has a 33 C bra cup size. She is still a health fanatic. She has lovely hazel eyes and white locks.
Facts of Gabby Douglas
|Real Name||Gabby Douglas|
|Famous As||Gymnast, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||December 31, 1995|
|Birthplace||Virginia Beach, VA|
|Height||approx 5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $2 m (USD)|
Gabby Douglas: Birth, Age, Parents, Siblings
Her birthday is December 31st, 1995. She is now 24 years old. Gabby Douglas is of mixed descent and has American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Her father’s name is Timothy Douglas, and her mother’s name is Natalie Hawkins, and she lives in Virginia Beach with three siblings, including an older sister called Arielle.
Gabby Douglas: Single or Dating
Gabby Douglas is very private about her love life. She is still single and solely concentrating on her career.
Quick Facts of Gabby Douglas
- Douglas is the first African-American woman to win the Olympic individual all-around title.
- Douglas was a Laureus World Sports Award recipient for Breakthrough of the Year.
- Douglas placed seventh in the final of the uneven bars event.
- Douglas was a member of the United States’ gold-medal winning squad at the 2015 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships in Glasgow, Scotland.
- She became the first all-around champion since women’s gymnastics was introduced to the Olympics in 1952 to struggle to meddle in an individual sport.
- Gabby Douglas is a huge animal lover.
- Gabby Douglas is a social networking celebrity with a large user base on her Instagram site.
- Her favorite hue is blue.
- She is a gymnast from the United States who specializes in artistic gymnastics.
- At the 2012 Olympics, she became the first African-American woman to win an Olympic gold medal in gymnastics all-around.
- In 2012 and 2016, she captured team competitions at the Olympics.
- She began gymnastics lessons at the age of six.
- She earned her first all-around gymnastics title at the Virginia State Championships when she was eight years old.
- She introduced Alicia Keys at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards.
- In 2020, her net worth is estimated to be about $2 million.
- She stands 5 foot 1 inch wide, which equates to 1.57 meters or 157 centimeters.
- She weighs around 55 kilograms (121 lbs).
- Her measurements are 34-26-35 centimeters.
- She is also really concerned about her fitness.
- She has beautiful hazel eyes and white hair.
- Her date of birth is December 31st, 1995.
- She has reached the age of 24.
- She is of mixed ancestry and holds American citizenship.
- Capricorn is her astrological sign.