Geraldine Doogue’s net worth is between $1 million – $5 million.
- 1 Who is Geraldine Doogue
- 2 Geraldine Doogue – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Geraldine Doogue? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Geraldine Doogue
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Geraldine Doogue – Professional Career
- 8 Geraldine Doogue – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Geraldine Doogue
Who is Geraldine Doogue
Geraldine Doogue is an Australian journalist, and radio and television host. Geraldine Doogue has been in this field for many decades. She is one of the most knowledgeable Journalists. She has also garnered recognition for her outstanding efforts.
Geraldine Doogue – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Geraldine Doogue is 68 years old and was born on April 29, 1952. She was born in Perth, Australia, and is an Australian.
We don’t know anything about her parents or siblings. She earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Western Australia.
Net Worth of Geraldine Doogue? Salary, Earning
Doogue is well-known as a journalist, radio and television presenter, and author.
Geraldine Doogue’s net worth is believed to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Facts of Geraldine Doogue
|Birthday||April 29, 1952|
|Profession||Journalist, Radio and Television Personality|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
|Husband||Ian Carrol (August 19, 2011)|
|Children||Eliza Harvey and Sam Carrol|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Geraldine Doogue previously married Tim Blue, but the couple divorced after only a few years of marriage.
She later married Ian Carrol, who died on August 19, 2011, of pancreatic cancer. She has a total of two children from her two separate marriages.
Eliza Harvey and Sam Carrol are their names.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Unfortunately, no information about Geraldine Doogue’s body measurements, including height, weight, and vital status, is currently available.
Geraldine Doogue – Professional Career
Doogue is presently employed with the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
She graduated from the University of Western Australia with a Bachelor of Arts degree.
She began working as a journalist immediately after finishing her degree.
She began her work in 1985 and continues to do so with the same zeal and determination.
Geraldine Doogue – Social Media Status
Geraldine spends most of her time on Twitter.
In fact, she has already attracted almost 5900 Twitter followers.
Quick Facts of Geraldine Doogue
- Doogue is a journalist, radio, and television presenter who is from Australia.
- She has two children with Ian.
- Professionally, Doogue is well-known as a journalist as well as a radio and television presenter.
- Her estimated net worth approximately ranges between $1 million and $5 million.
- In fact, Doogue has already gained more than 5900 followers on Twitter.