Gerhard Meir’s net worth is $ 5-10 million.
- 1 Who is Gerhard Meir?
- 2 Gerhard Meir – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Gerhard Meir? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Gerhard Meir
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Gerhard Meir – Professional Career
- 8 Gerhard Meir – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Gerhard Meir
Who is Gerhard Meir?
Gerhard Meir was a well-known hairdresser who had built his reputation from the ground up. Gerhard Meir was recognized for his hairdo, which he discovered and eventually termed The Punk hairstyle.
Gerhard Meir – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
On August 4, 1955, in Bavaria, Germany, this late hairstylist Gerhard Meir was born to an unnamed mother and father.
Gerhard had completed his high school education at a local public school.
After that, he enrolled in a local institution to finish his education.
We have no information on his childhood, brothers, or sisters with whom he may have shared his childhood.
Net Worth of Gerhard Meir? Salary, Earning
Gerhard Meir’s net worth is US$ 5-10 million.
Facts of Gerhard Meir
|Age||66 years old|
|Born||4 August 1955|
|Net Worth||US$ 5-10 million.|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
In 2007, this well-known stylist Gerhard Meir made the front page of a local newspaper in Germany.
This year, he began dating celebrity hairstylist Peter Safarik, who is 13 years his junior.
He had been in three previous relationships before dating Safarik.
After meeting Peter, he once stated that Safarik was one of the nicest gifts he had ever received in his entire life.
This pair had been dating for almost eight years, until 2015.
They had both known each other since he had received his schooling from Gerhard.
The famous hairstylist’s divorce was quite difficult.
Gerhard had eliminated the chapter of love from his life permanently after their separation.
All of his love relationships had been stressful and complicated, and he desired to remain alone for the rest of his life.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
This late hair artist Gerhard Meir stood 5 feet 8 inches tall (175 centimeters).
He had an average build, dark brown eyes, grey hair, and a toned complexion.
Gerhard weighed around 60 kg.
He was an extremely careful eater who kept track of his daily calorie intake.
He mainly avoided highly processed foods because he was becoming older and needed to take adequate safeguards for his health.
Gerhard Meir – Professional Career
Meir began his career in 1992 when he was given the opportunity to showcase his hairstyling skills in the TV series Schmidteinander.
With his first-ever employment, he was able to demonstrate his abilities.
After this program, the doors of opportunity opened for him, and he worked as a hairstylist in all of the popular series that came out after 1992.
He collaborated on the projects Glamorosol in 1998, Die Harald Schmidt Show in 1992, and Talk vor Mitternacht in 2002.
He became so well-known that a hairdo that was his signature art was given the moniker “The Punk.”
He rose to prominence while working with many models and performing endeavors, and he later started his own salon, Gerhard Meir Salon.
Gerhard Meir – Social Media Status
Meir never had any social media profiles, but he created an Instagram one specifically for his salon.
His official Instagram account, gerhardmeir_salon, has 524 followers.
Quick Facts of Gerhard Meir
- Gerhard was a very well-recognized hairdresser who had earned his fame from a scratch.
- He was acknowledged for his hairstyle that was discovered by him which was later named to be The Punk hairstyle.
- This year Gerhard started dating a celebrity hairdresser Peter Safarik who was 13 years younger than that his age.
- He kick-started his career in the year 1992 when he was given a chance to show his hairstyling skills in TV series titled Schmidteinander.
- Gerhard earned his fame after which he opened his salon which was named after him Gerhard Meir Salon.