Gina Raimondo’s Net Worth is $300 million.
Check our most recent updates about Gina Raimondo’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Gina Raimondo’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Gina Marie Raimondo (born May 17, 1971) is an American politician and venture capitalist who has been the 75th Governor of Rhode Island since 2015. She is the first woman to serve as Governor of Rhode Island, and she is a member of the Democratic Party. Prior to her nomination, she served as Rhode Island’s General Treasurer from 2011 to 2015, the second woman to hold the role.
In the 2014 election, she was chosen as the Democratic nominee for governor of Rhode Island. Raimondo secured the election with 41 percent of the vote on November 4, 2014, in a three-way contest against the Mayor of Cranston, Republican Allan Fung, and businessman Robert Healey.
What is the net worth of Gina Raimondo?
Gina Raimondo’s net worth is expected to be about $300 million USD in 2020. Her political profession is her main source of wealth.
Aside from that, Gina Raimondo was a co-founder and investor of a relatively tiny local venture capital fund with very little funds under control and a very limited track record of investing.
Gina was effective in persuading the $8 billion state pension system to spend $5 million in the Point Judith Venture Fund II, a completely new fund offered by her fledgling, unproven company.
Her organization has only managed $15 million since 2001 at the time it made the presentation to the pension. Perhaps better for Gina, prior to joining politics, she was “gifted” an unspecified equity stake in the very investment that the pension spent millions to participate in. She charged little for her shares, although the public pension did.
Gina Raimondo: Age, Height, Weight, and Body Dimensions
Gina Raimondo will be 48 years old in 2020. She has a height of 5 feet and 6 inches. She weighs approximately 55 kg (121 lbs).
Her exact body proportions are unknown. Her eyes are medium blue, and she has brown hair. She owns a UK size 6 shoe.
Gina Raimondo: Birth, Parents
Gina Raimondo was born on May 17, 1971, in Smithfield, Rhode Island, U.S. She holds American Nationality. Pieces is her zodiac sign. She follows Christianity.
The names of her father and mother are not disclosed in the media.
Facts of Gina Marie Raimondo
|Real Name||Gina Marie Raimondo|
|Born||May 17, 1971|
|Age||48 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||75th Governor of Rhode Island|
|Birthplace||Smithfield, Rhode Island, U.S.|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’6″|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Spouse/ Husband||Andrew Moffit (m. 2001)|
|Education||1. LaSalle Academy
2. Harvard University (AB)
3. New College, Oxford (MA, DPhil)
4. Yale University (JD)
|Net Worth||Approx $300 million USD (As of 2020)|
Gina Raimondo: Married or Single?
Gina Raimondo is married to Andrew Kind Moffit. As of 2020, Raimondo married Andrew Kind Moffit on November 1, 2001, in Providence, Rhode Island.
Cecilia and Thompson Moffit are the couple’s two daughters. The couple both has two twins.
Quick Facts about Gina Raimondo
- Her grandparents studied English in the Providence Public Library after returning from Italy at the age of 14 and later stayed with Gina’s relatives.
- Gina took a RIPTA bus to LaSalle Academy in Providence as a teenager, where she graduated as valedictorian of her class.
- She addressed the state’s $7 billion unfunded pension obligation by shepherding the Rhode Island Retirement Security Act of 2011.
- Her policy aims to jump-start the state’s recovery and build opportunities.
- She understands that Rhode Island requires a government that spends in ways that provide an opportunity for all Rhode Islanders and help to restore the middle class.
- “Governor committed to bringing Rhode Island forward,” her Instagram bio reads. Smithfield resident and proud mother of two children.”
- Gina Raimondo also adopted a puppy called ‘Sparky.’