- 1 Who is Greedy Smith?
- 2 Greedy Smith – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Greedy Smith? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Greedy Smith
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Greedy Smith – Professional Career
- 8 Greedy Smith – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Greedy Smith
Who is Greedy Smith?
Greedy Smith, an Australian vocalist, keyboardist, songwriter, and harmonicist who was a member of the Australian band ‘Mental As Anything,’ died on December 2, 2019, at the age of 63. Greedy Smith’s lyrics for the song “Live It Up” reached number two on the Australian singles chart.
Greedy Smith – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Greedy Smith was born on January 16, 1956, in Sydney, New South Wales, to Caucasian parents. He was a Capricorn, according to his astrological sign.
Smith’s father’s name is unknown, and his mother’s name is also unknown. Smith has kept his personal life out of the spotlight.
There is no information known on Smith’s family history. Furthermore, he has not revealed any information about his brother.
Smith went to North Sydney Boys High before attending East Sydney Technical College, now known as the National Art School.
Andrew McArthur Smith, sometimes known as the Greedy Smith, was a notable performer in the Australian music industry. He died of a heart attack on December 2, 2019.
Despite the fact that an ambulance was on its way, Smith died at the site. His funeral arrangements are unknown because his family has not disclosed them.
Net Worth of Greedy Smith? Salary, Earning
Greedy had lived in great comfort, supported by a glamorous profession. Nonetheless, no information about Greedy Smith’s net worth has been released.
Facts of Greedy Smith
|Real Name||Andrew McArthur Smith|
|Birthday||16 January 1956|
|Birthplace||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Profession||Vocalist, Keyboardist, Songwriter, Harmonicist|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Greedy Smith hasn’t said much about his personal life, but he was dating Fiona Docker. The couple started dating a while ago and had recently updated their social media pages.
Fiona and Smith were engaged and planning to buy a new home. Smith, however, became unwell, and the plan was canceled.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Greedy Smith was of ordinary height and weight, which suited his physical look. Despite the fact that he hadn’t given his body measurements, he appeared to be overweight and pudgy.
He, too, had gray hair and gray eyes.
Greedy Smith – Professional Career
Smith began working at a young age to fund his basic requirements. He met Martin Murphy, Chris O’ Doherty, David Twohill, and Steve Coburn during his college years.
The group formed the band ‘Metal As Anything.’ Without a doubt, the artist has worked on a number of solo projects as well as collaborative projects with his band.
In 1996, he released his first album, titled ‘Love Harmonica.’ Aside from his album, his singles ‘Time Heals All Wounds’ and ‘Always Thinking of You’ charted at the top of the charts.
The Australian Songwriters Association inducted Smith into the Australian Songwriters Hall of Fame along Martin Plaza in October 2019.
Greedy Smith – Social Media Status
Smith does not appear to be active on social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Quick Facts of Greedy Smith
- The Australian vocalist, keyboardist, songwriter, as well as harmonicist, Smith, who was associated with the Australian band ‘Mental As Anything,’ died at the age of 63, on December 2, 2019.
- His lyrics for the song ‘Live It Up’ peaked at chart number 2 on the Australian singles chart.
- In October 2019, he was included in the Australian Songwriters Hall of Fame along Martin Plaza by the Australian Songwriters Association.
- Smith hasn’t shared vivid details of his personal life; however, he was dating Fiona Docker.