Hannah Bagshawe’s Net Worth is 1.65 million.
Who is Hannah Bagshawe?
Hannah Bagshawe is of British nationality. Hannah Bagshawe is a business executive whose celebrity stems from her marriage to Eddie Redmayne, a British actor.
Hannah Bagshawe- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Hannah Bagshawe was born on November 30, 1982, in London, England; her sun sign is Sagittarius.
She was born in London to Nicholas and Caryl Bagshawe. She attended a boarding school for girls near Eton College before enrolling at the University of Edinburgh,
where she earned a bachelor’s degree in English literature and French language before earning a master’s degree in the same field in 2006.
Net Worth of Hannah Bagshawe? Salary, Earnings
Hannah Bagshawe has a net worth of more than $1.65 million, while her husband Eddie has a net worth of more than $4 million.
Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Hannah and Eddie met when Hannah was 18 years old; she was attending a girls’ school, while Eddie was attending Eton College, which was nearby.
They met at a charity fashion show where both of them were models.
They continued their conversation at an after-party and remained friends for more than 12 years before beginning to date in 2012.
Hannah and Eddie married in December 2014, shortly after discovering Hannah was pregnant with their first child, two years after they went public, the wedding took place at Babington House in England.
She gave birth to their daughter Iris Mary Redmayne in June 2016, and their son Luke Redmayne in March 2018. The four-person family is currently residing in their London home.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
Hannah Bagshawe has long brown hair and blue eyes, and her measurements are 34-26-35.
With a height of 5feet 10inches (1.78m) and a weight of around 128lbs (58kgs). She wears size seven shoes.
Hannah Bagshawe: Professional career
Hannah began her career as a public relations executive shortly after receiving her master’s degree; her first job was with the Goldman Sachs investment banking firm,
and she later worked for the Credit Suisse investment banking firm. Her next position was with the Societe Generale bank before joining Mergermarket Ltd, now known as Acuris Company,
as their global head of public relations, where she is responsible for group communications and public relations in Europe, the United States, the Middle East, and Africa.
Hannah also works as a financial publicist for her husband Eddie.
Quick Facts of Hannah Bagshawe
- Hannah is a business executive, but her popularity stems from being the wife of Eddie Redmayne, a British actor.
- Edward John David Redmayne was born in Westminster, London in England, on 6 January 1982.
- His sun sign is Capricorn and he holds British nationality.
- He is an actor best known for appearing in the “Les Miserables” musical in 2012, and “The Theory of Everything” biographical movie in 2014.
- Eddie’s parents are Richard, a corporate finance businessman, and Patricia who is running a relocation company – Eddie has two brothers, a half-brother and a half-sister.
- Hannah’s net worth is over $1.65 million, while her husband Eddie’s net worth is over $4 million.