Hunter Biden’s net worth is about $3 million (USD).
Check our most recent updates about Hunter Biden’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Hunter Biden’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Hunter Biden is the second son of US President Joe Biden and Neilia Biden. He is an American lawyer and financial adviser. He is a founding partner of Rosemont Seneca Partners, an investment and advising business.
What is the net worth of Hunter Biden?
In 2014, Hunter Biden was appointed to the board of Burisma Holdings, one of Ukraine’s leading private natural gas producers, and remained until his tenure ended in April 2019.
His net worth is believed to be more than $3 million (USD).
Hunter Biden: Weight and Height
Hunter Biden is 5 feet 8 inches tall, or 1.78 meters or 178 centimeters. He weighs around 63 kg (133 lbs).
He has brown hair and dark brown eyes. He is also a fitness fanatic. He wears 8.5 US shoe size.
Hunter Biden: Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
On February 4, 1970, Hunter Biden was born. He is now 50 years old. Aquarius is his astrological sign.
He was born in the city of Wilmington, Delaware. He is of mixed heritage and has American nationality.
Biden, like his father and brother, attended Archmere Academy, a Catholic secondary school in Claymont, Delaware.
In terms of education, he earned a Bachelor of Arts in History from Georgetown University in 1992.
Hunter Biden is the second son of US President Joe Biden and Neilia Biden.
Facts of Robert Hunter Biden
|Real Name||Robert Hunter Biden|
|Nick Name||Hunter Biden|
|Birthday||February 4, 1970|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 63 Kg (133 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 42-32-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Children||Naomi, Finnegan, and Maisy|
|Net Worth||approx. $3 m (USD)|
Hunter Biden: Relationship Status
In 1993, Biden married Kathleen Buhle. Naomi, Finnegan, and Maisy are their three children. Hunter Biden was born in the year 2001.
Sasha Obama, Barack and Michelle Obama’s daughter, is said to be close to her. Furthermore, the pair divorced in 2017 after splitting in 2015.
In 2016, Biden started dating Hallie Biden, the widow of his brother Beau.
Hunter Biden: Professional Career
Hunter Biden obtained a career with the bank holding firm MBNA America after graduating from law school.
In 2001, Biden co-founded the lobbying company Oldaker, Biden & Belair.
Biden is a capital investment specialist who is interested in investing in early-stage technological startups.
Quick Facts of Hunter Biden
- Biden was on the board of the China-based private equity firm BHR Partners from 2013 until 2020.
- Hunter, President-elect Biden’s youngest son, reportedly previously served on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian gas business.
- On December 18, 1972, Hunter’s mother and younger sister Naomi were killed in a car accident.
- Beau, Biden’s elder brother, was also gravely hurt.
- Hunter and Beau eventually persuaded their father to remarry, and Jill Jacobs became their stepmother in 1977.
- Ashley Biden, Biden’s half-sister, was born in 1981.
- He is an American lawyer and financial adviser.
- He is a founding partner of Rosemont Seneca Partners, an investment and advising business.
- In 2014, Biden was appointed to the board of Burisma Holdings, one of Ukraine’s leading private natural gas producers, and remained until his tenure ended in April 2019.
- His net worth is believed to be more than $3 million (USD).
- Hunter is 5 feet 8 inches tall, or 1.78 meters, or 178 centimeters.
- He weighs around 63 kg (133 lbs).
- He has brown hair and dark brown eyes.
- He is also a fitness fanatic.
- He wears 8.5 US shoe size. On February 4, 1970, Hunter was born.
- He is now 50 years old.
- Aquarius is his astrological sign.
- He was born in the city of Wilmington, Delaware.