Who is Ingrid Rinck?
Ingrid Rinck is the CEO of Sensible Meals and an American businesswoman. Ingrid Rinck is most known as the girlfriend of George Murdoch, better known as Tyrus, a former WWE wrestler, and actor. She is a self-made American entrepreneur and businesswoman. She is the CEO of Sensible Meals and is best known as the spouse of George Murdoch, a notable former WWE wrestler, and actor known as Tyrus.
Ingrid Rinck- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Ingrid Rinck was born on April 26, 1984, in the United States, making her 38 years old in 2023.
Her astrological sign is Taurus.
She is a US citizen who resides in Mandeville, Louisiana.
While her father’s name is known to be Gary Rinck, there is no information available regarding her siblings or other family members.
Ingrid is a very private person who has never disclosed anything about her high school education or other personal details to the public.
Net Worth of Ingrid Rinck? Salary, Earning
Her entrepreneurial career has enabled her to earn enormous wealth.
Ingrid Rinck’s net worth is estimated to be over $3 million, which she has accumulated via successful commercial ventures and other endeavors.
Facts of Ingrid Rinck
|Full Name||Ingrid Rinck|
|Born Date||26 Apr 1984|
|Profession||businesswoman, physical trainer, entrepreneur, celebrity partner|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Spouse||George Murdoch aka Tyrus|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Kids||three (son Rock, Rhett, and daughter Georgie Murdoch)|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Tyrus, also known as George Murdoch, is blissfully married to Ingrid Rinck.
Tyrus is a well-known American actor, cable television political analyst, and professional wrestler.
The couple has been together for many years and enjoys a happy life together.
Rock and Rhett are Ingrid’s two sons from a previous relationship.
Tyrus and Georgie Murdoch have a daughter named Georgie Murdoch.
Ingrid’s eldest child, Rock, was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, prompting her to create a diet plan for him.
This concept grew into a company and became the foundation for Sensible Meals, which Ingrid currently leads as CEO.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Ingrid Rinck is 5’10” tall and weighs around 56 kilos.
While Ingrid’s physical measurements are not made public, it is clear that her devotion to fitness and a healthy lifestyle has paid off.
Ingrid Rinck- Professional Career
Rinck is a self-made businesswoman who founded Sensible Meals in 2014 to encourage healthy eating.
After her kid was diagnosed with diabetes, she was motivated to start the company to promote healthy living.
Ingrid has been a personal trainer for 20 years, after discovering her love of fitness and a healthy physique at the age of 15.
Her love of healthy living and exercise led her to create Sensible Meals, which has evolved to become the largest meal preparation company in the United States.
Ingrid started her company with only $50 in her bank account and has developed it to employ over 1200 people, making it a multimillion-dollar firm.
She is also a Circle of Red member of the American Heart Association and a business supporter of a diabetes research fund.
In addition, she founded the non-profit Leading Ladies League. Ingrid still finds time to teach fitness classes at her studio, which she provides for free.
Ingrid is a popular figure on Instagram. She has amassed more than 72.3K followers on her ‘@ingridrinck’ Instagram account. Her ‘@therinckroutine’ TikTok account has gained over 137.3K followers and over 1.3 million likes.
Quick Facts of Ingrid Rinck
- Ingrid is an American entrepreneur, physical trainer, and CEO of Sensible Meals.
- She is most known as the girlfriend of former WWE wrestler and actor George Murdoch, formerly known as Tyrus.
- Rinck is a self-made entrepreneur and businesswoman from the United States.
- Ingrid is an extremely private person who has never revealed any information about her high school education or other personal information to the public.
- After her son was diagnosed with diabetes, she was inspired to create a business to promote healthy living.
- Ingrid has been a personal trainer for 20 years, having discovered her passion for fitness and a healthy body when she was 15 years old.
- Her passion for healthy living and exercise inspired her to create Sensible Meals, which has grown to become the largest meal preparation company in the United States.
- Ingrid began her business with only $50 in her bank account and has grown to employ over 1200 people, making it a million-dollar corporation.