Jacqui Jeras’s net worth is about $5 million.
Check our most recent updates about Jacqui Jeras’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Jacqui Jeras’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Jacqui Jeras is a well-known media personality who is best known for her work as a weather forecaster. The knowledgeable and experienced meteorologist has worked for a number of networks and stations, including CNN and The Weather Channel. She is currently collaborating with him. She has had a long and fruitful career and has received numerous awards, including a Peabody Award and the Mark Trail Award.
What is the net worth of Jacqui Jeras?
Needless to say, Jeras has had a successful career in the media, rising to become one of the top weather forecasters in the United States.
However, the exact net worth of Jacqui Jeras is about $5 million at the moment, though it is assumed that given everything she has been involved in, she should be doing well financially.
This is primarily due to the fact that her annual salary is estimated to be $51,000.
Jacqui Jeras: Birth, Parents, & Education
Although it is known that Jacqui Jeras was born in the United States, her exact birthday is not publicly available.
She was, however, raised in the Midwest, specifically in Milwaukee and St. Paul.
She attended Iowa State University and Mississippi State University, where she earned a degree in Journalism and Mass Communication as well as a Certificate in Broadcast Meteorology.
Her interest in weather journalism, which she had wanted to do since she was a child, was influenced by her exposure to various weather patterns while growing up in Minnesota.
Jacqui Jeras: Career
Jacqui Jeras has received certification of approval from both the American Meteorological Society and the National Weather Association over the course of her career, which has spanned more than two decades (NWA).
She has previously worked with various media outlets such as KCAU-TV in Sioux City, Iowa, WHO-TV in Des Moines, and WEHT-TV in Evansville, Indiana.
She rose to prominence, however, as a result of her work on CNN in Atlanta, where she spent nearly 13 years. She co-anchored with Jummy Olabanji and Scott Thuman on the network during her time there.
She joined ABC7 in 2012 after leaving the network. She stayed until 2016 when she decided to leave.
She explained that, while she enjoyed her time at the station, she had to leave because her husband had been transferred back to Atlanta and she wanted her family to be together.
She would go on to work for The Weather Channel.
Jacqui Jeras: Height
Despite her age, Jacqui Jeras is a lovely lady. She has a slim and attractive physique. Her exact height and other body measurements, however, are unknown.
Jacqui Jeras: Relationship Status
Jeras is a family woman who is married to Mike. They have been married for many years and have two children: Aurora, a daughter, and Ashton, a son.
He is a pilot and holds an Aerospace Engineering degree from Iowa State University.
Quick Facts of Jacqui Jeras
- The former CNN weathercaster resides in Atlanta with her husband and children.
- Even as she maintains her professional life and works as a freelancer, she prioritizes raising her family.
- She comes from a cancer-prone family. Jacqui Jeras had a double mastectomy in 2013 as a preventive measure because her family has a strong history of breast cancer.
- Her grandmother and aunts have both died as a result of the disease.
- Her sister was battling the disease at the time of the preventive surgery, whereas her mother survived.
- Jacqui claims that no one in her family has BRCA1 or BRCA2. Instead, it has something that has yet to be discovered.
- During her time at CNN, Jacqui Jeras covered major weather events such as Hurricane Katrina and the Joplin EF5 tornado, both of which she described as memorable.
- She described the experience as thrilling, terrifying, and heartbreaking all at the same time.
- According to her extensive resume, she has achieved a great deal in her career.
- Jacqui has received several awards, including the Meteorologist Peabody Award for her coverage of Hurricane Katrina, as well as a Mark Trail Award for promoting NOAA Weather Radio.
- She is also a recipient of Iowa State University’s Outstanding Young Alumnus Award.