Jaden Hossler’s Net Worth is around $800,000 (USD).
Check our most recent updates about Jaden Hossler’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Jaden Hossler’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Jaden Hossler, is a TikTok star and a social media personality from the United States. He rose to prominence after posting comedic and dance videos on his TikTok account, where he now has over a million followers.
Jaden Hossler’s Net Worth
Jaden Hossler’s net worth is expected to be $800,000 by 2020. The majority of the money came from sponsorships and endorsements on social media platforms like Tik Tok, YouTube, and Instagram.
He also runs a merchandising company that sells sweatshirts, phone cases, hoodies, caps, tops, necklaces, and T-shirts.
Height & Weight
Jaden Hossler’s height is 5 feet and 9 inches tall. He is around 58 kg (130 lbs) in weight. He has blonde hair and dark brown skin. He, too, is a fitness nut. He has a shoe size of 9 in the United States.
Age & Zodiac
Jaden Hossler is 19 years old. His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Facts of Jaden Hossler
|Real Name||Jaden Hossler|
|Famous As||TikTok Star, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||February 8, 2001|
|Height||approx 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight||approx 58 Kg (130 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 42-32-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $800,000|
Jaden Hossler: Single or Dating?
In late 2019, Jaden Hossler began a relationship with Mads Lewis. In early 2020, their relationship came to an end. Furthermore, according to his past dating experience, it is not public knowledge.
Jaden Hossler’s social media career began on July 20, 2016, when he shared a photo of one of his sketches on his Instagram account for the first time.
He rose to fame as a Tik Tok star in mid-2019. His videos usually feature a combination of music, dance, and comedy.
He’s responded to a variety of songs, including Sueco the Child’s “Dork,” Tyler the Creator’s “Earthquake,” and Ying Bans’ “Partner in Crime.”
Jaden has also worked with a number of Tik Tok celebrities, including Anthony Reeves, Bryce Hall, and Chase Hudson. He is a member of the Sway House party and is officially signed with TalentX Entertainment.
Anthony Reeves, Josh Richards, Griffin Johnson, Kio Cyr, Nick Bean, and Bryce Hall are some of the other Tik Tokers in the Sway House party. Jaden’s Tik Tok account currently has over 8.5 million subscribers.
Jaden is a musician in addition to being a Tik Tok sensation. He has over 17K followers on SoundCloud, where he has built a blog. In February 2020, he released his debut single, “Comatose.”
In addition, he has a sizable Instagram following. He has over 4.5 million followers as of November 2020.
Parent, & Siblings
The name of Jaden Hossler’s father is unknown. Denae Hossler is his mother’s name. A few of the comedy videos have featured Jaden’s mother.
This demonstrates a close relationship between mother and son.
Sophie Hossler Heath, Clayton Heath, and Haley Hossler are his sisters. They appeared in a couple of the videos as well.
Quick Facts of Jaden Hossler
- On February 8, 2001, he celebrates his birthday. She is now 19 years old.
- He hasn’t said much about his personal life.
- His past dating experience isn’t public knowledge.
- He is not connected to anybody at this time.
- On July 20, 2016, he made his first Instagram post, which was a picture of one of his drawings.
- TalentX Entertainment represents him.
- He uploaded a video to TikTok of himself performing one of his original songs on the ukulele.
- He joined the social media collective Sway House in late 2019, alongside Bryce Hall, Anthony Reeves, and other well-known social influencers.
- In 2020, he signed with Travis Barker’s record label, DTA Records.
- On TikTok, he has posted duets with Avani Gregg and Gustavo Bonfim.
- From her advertisers and sponsors, he makes a good living.
- His net worth is expected to be over $800,000(USD)by 2020.