Jaedah Tofaeono’s net worth is unabailable.
- 1 Who is Jaedah Tofaeono?
- 2 Jaedah Tofaeono – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Jaedah Tofaeono? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Jaedah Tofaeono
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Jaedah Tofaeono – Professional Career
- 8 Jaedah Tofaeono – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Jaedah Tofaeono
Who is Jaedah Tofaeono?
Jaedah Tofaeono was born in 2005 and died on July 30, 2021, in San Francisco, California, USA. Jaedah Tofaeono is well-known for being the niece of Rikishi, an ex-WWE superstar and professional wrestler. On Friday, July 30, 2021, she was reportedly slain while playing and skating with a skateboard. The time is stated to be 6:45 p.m.
Jaedah Tofaeono – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
The celebrity child Jaedah Tofaeono’s precise date of birth is unknown however she was born in the year 2005.
Her sun sign is likewise unknown due to a lack of information. Jaedah Fa’afua-Lia Tofaeono was her given name.
Jaedah was an ardent student who received his fundamental education from a private school in her area.
She was a Middle School student and must have been in 10th grade, based on her age.
The young girl died at a very young age.
Despite the fact that her family members were invited to the press conference on the steps of San Francisco City Hall on August 5, 2021.
Her parents’ occupations are unknown, although they were both present at the conference.
Her father, James Tofaeono, decided to forgive the person or persons responsible for his daughter’s death.
Her family is of Christian faith and holds American citizenship.
During a news conference, her father stated that she was a very kind kid who enjoyed dancing, playing the piano, singing, and so on.
Throughout the speech, James shed tears and was consoled by his wife (name not known)
The Cause of Jaedah Tofaeono’s Death
According to sources, the murder of 16-year-old Jaedah occurred near Bertha Lane and Hudson Avenue.
Jaedah was murdered by the anonymous, and her body was discovered in the middle of the street while sitting on her skateboard.
There is no information as to who killed her; a 45-year-old lady was also injured during the shooting.
Rikishi wished for justice for the poor soul.
Despite the fact that it has been a month since the death of Jaedah, the police are still focused on finding the perpetrators.
In fact, they have given a $50,000 prize to anyone who can assist them discover the culprits.
Net Worth of Jaedah Tofaeono? Salary, Earning
Jaedah Tofaeono’s net worth is not available at the moment.
Facts of Jaedah Tofaeono
|Full Real Name||Jaedah Fa’afua-Lia Tofaeono.|
|Famous For||being the niece of Ex WWE superstar and professional wrestler named Rikishi.|
|Death Date||July 30, 2021.|
|Location of Death||Bertha Lane and Hudson Avenue rendered.|
|Reason of Death||Murder.|
|Age (as of 2020)||16 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Francisco, California, United States.|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′.
Meters: 1.53 m.
In Centimetres: 153 cm.
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms: 54 kg.
In Pounds: 120 lbs.
|Zodiac Sign||Not known.|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
No information is available regarding her relationship status.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Jaedah Tofaeono weighs 54 pounds and measures 5 feet tall.
His eyes are dark blue, yet his hair is brown.
Jaedah Tofaeono – Professional Career
Tofaeono was a Middle School student and must have been in 10th grade, based on her age.
So there is no information regarding her career.
Jaedah Tofaeono – Social Media Status
The young girl was not on any social media platforms.
Quick Facts of Jaedah Tofaeono
- Jaedah is recognized for being the niece of Ex WWE superstar and professional wrestler named Rikishi.
- Reportedly she got murdered while playing and skating with a skateboard on Friday, July 30, 2021.
- Jaedah got murdered by the anonymous, she was found dead while sitting on her skateboard in the middle of the street.
- Although her family members were invited to the press conference on August 5, 2021, held in the steps of San Francisco’s City Hall.
- Jaedah’s father James Tofaeono decided to forgive the culprit(s) of his daughter’s murder