- 1 Who is James Jordan (Dancer)?
- 2 James Jordan (Dancer) – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of James Jordan (Dancer)? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of James Jordan (Dancer)
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 James Jordan (Dancer) – Professional Career
- 8 James Jordan (Dancer) – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of James Jordan (Dancer)
Who is James Jordan (Dancer)?
With his performance on the 11th season of Dancing on Ice, English ballroom dancer and choreographer James Jordan (Dancer) made his presence felt. From 2006 through 2013, James Jordan (Dancer) created an impression on television screens with his dancing abilities on Strictly Come Dancing, finishing second in the show’s tenth season.
James Jordan (Dancer) – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
James Jordan (Dancer) was born on April 13, 1978, in Gillingham, Kent, England. He is of British nationality and was born under the sign of Aries.
He graduated from St John Fisher Catholic School and began dancing at the age of 13.
James grew up in Kent, England, with his parents; however, no information about his family is accessible other than his father, Allan Jordan.
Allan Jordan was diagnosed with terminal cancer in July.
He was admitted to the hospital after suffering three strokes just weeks after the birth of ‘Ella Jordan.’
James sobbed after learning that his father has an incurable brain tumor and just a year to live. He went to Chatham’s St John Fisher Catholic School.
Net Worth of James Jordan (Dancer)? Salary, Earning
With all of his accomplishments, James Jordan (Dancer) has amassed a net worth of roughly $2 million.
Facts of James Jordan (Dancer)
|Real Name||James Jordan|
|Birthday||13 April 1978|
|Birthplace||Gillingham, Kent, England|
|Profession||Ballroom dancer and choreographer|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
James Jordan (Dancer) met Ola Jordan in 2000, and the duo became professional dancing partners and built a pleasant bond.
While dancing together, James and Ola fell in love and exchanged wedding vows on October 12, 2003, in front of their loved ones.
Ella, their gorgeous baby, was born in February 2020, and they are now parents. James has always wanted to be a father since he was a child.
For three years, the couple battled to conceive their first child; finally, in 2020, they are rewarded with parenting joy.
James and Ola appeared on the TV show Celebrity Coach Trip in 2019.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
James Jordan (Dancer) is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs roughly 70 kilograms.
James Jordan (Dancer) – Professional Career
Jordan began dancing at the age of 13 and has worked with dancers such as Agnieszka Melnicka, Ola, Elisabeth Haraldsdottir, and Kate Pothecary.
Ola, his dance partner, became his life partner in 2003 after they established a partnership in 2000.
When he debuted as a tutor on the dance show Strictly Come Dancing, he built his image as a dancer.
He was on the show for roughly eight seasons and came close to winning alongside actor and singer Denise van Outen, finishing second.
Then, in 2010, he worked as a choreographer on So You Think You Can Dance?
Similarly, he appeared in reality television shows such as Celebrity Big Brother in its 14th and 19th seasons.
He is now competing in “Dancing on Ice,” where he has advanced to the fourth round.
James Jordan (Dancer) – Social Media Status
In terms of Jordan’s social media activity, he is active on platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. On Twitter, @The_JamesJordan has 314.8k followers.
Quick Facts of James Jordan (Dancer)
- English ballroom dancer and choreographer Jordan made his presence felt in the reality TV show Dancing on Ice in its 11th edition with his performance.
- He made his impact on the TV screens with his dancing skills on the Strictly Come Dancing from 2006 to 2013 and came in 2nd place in its 10th season.
- Jordan is showing his dancing skills on the show, “Dancing on Ice” and progressed to the fourth round.
- With all these works, he has accumulated a net worth of around $2 million.
- Jordan found love in Ola Jordan as the couple became professional dance partners in 2000.
- Now, they are parents to their beautiful daughter, Ella, born in February 2020.