Check our most recent updates about Jami Gertz’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Jami Gertz’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Jami Gertz (born October 28, 1965) is a $2 billion-dollar American actress and philanthropist. Crossroads, Sixteen Candles, Less Than Zero, Square Pegs, Twister, Still Standing, and The Lost Boys are just a few of the TV and film roles she’s played. Her net wealth is largely derived from her marriage to Los Angeles millionaire Tony Ressler.
Net Worth and Salary of Jami Gertz
She has a net worth of $2 billion.
Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education of Jami Gertz
She got her start on shows like “Square Pegs,” “Diff’rent Strokes,” “The Facts of Life,” “Family Ties,” and “Dreams” in the 1980s.
Her birthday is October 28, 1965. She began acting in films in the mid-1980s, with co-starring roles in “Sixteen Candles,” “Solarbabies,” “Less Than Zero,” and “The Lost Boys.”
Gertz is best known for her appearances as Judy Miller in the CBS sitcom Still Standing and Debbie Weaver in the ABC sitcom The Neighbors.
She also appeared in the films Crossroads, The Lost Boys, Less Than Zero, and Quicksilver, as well as the 1980s TV series Square Pegs and 1996’s Twister.
There is no information about family, siblings, or educational backgrounds.
Facts of Jami Gertz
|Birthdate||October 28, 1965|
|Birthplace||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.651 m)|
|Profession||Actress, Film Producer|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||Antony Ressler (m. 1988)|
|Children||Oliver Jordan Ressler, Nicholas Simon Ressler, Theo Ressler|
|Parents||Sharon Gertz, Walter Gertz|
|Nominations||Emmy Award as the Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series|
|Movies||“Endless Love” (1981), “Sixteen Candles” (1984), “Crossroads” (1986), “Quicksilver” (1986), “Jersey Girl” (1992), “Twister” (1996)|
|TV shows||“The Facts of Life” (1983–1984), “ER” (1997), “Ally McBeal” (2000–2002)|
Professional Career of Jami Gertz
Diff’rent Strokes, Endless Love, The Facts of Life, Solarbabies, The Stall, Listen to Me, Gilda Radner.
It’s Always Something, Undercover Christmas, Entourage, and Fighting the Odds: The Marilyn Gambrell Story are some of her other significant works.
She is a Beverly Park resident. Beverly Park is a Los Angeles, California gated community.
This Luxury Home was purchased by her in 2013. She is a multi-property owner.
This Real Estate property is estimated to be worth roughly $12.5 million.
Her car collection is below average. She owns a handful of the world’s most luxurious automobiles.
Her car brands include Audi, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, and Ferrari.
Also Read: Lee Rodriguez, Sydney Hightower, Nandita Dutta
Quick Facts of Jami Gertz
- Jami Beth Gertz (born October 28, 1965) is an American actress and philanthropist who has a net worth of $2 billion.
- She is known for her portrayal of roles in TV and film projects such as Crossroads, Sixteen Candles, Less Than Zero, Square Pegs, Twister, Still Standing, and The Lost Boys.
- The vast majority of Jami Gertz’s net worth is derived from her marriage to LA-based billionaire Tony Ressler.
- She has a net worth of $2 billion.
- Gertz is known for her early roles in the films, Crossroads, The Lost Boys, Less Than Zero, and Quicksilver.
- The 1980s TV series Square Pegs and 1996’s Twister.
- As well as for her roles as Judy Miller in the CBS sitcom Still Standing, and Debbie Weaver in the ABC sitcom The Neighbors.