Jane Stoddard Williams
Jane Stoddard Williams’s Net Worth is $1 million.
Who is Jane Stoddard Williams?
Jane Stoddard Williams was Executive Producer of “Panorama” in Washington, D.C., Washington’s longest-running daily news and public affairs program. Jane Stoddard Williams married journalist, Brian Williams in June 1988 at the First Presbyterian Church of New Canaan, Connecticut.
Jane Stoddard Williams- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Unfortunately, Jane Stoddard Williams hasn’t shared any information about her birthday, which was most likely in the early 1960s,
so we don’t know her exact age or zodiac sign, but we do know she was born in the United States.
She is the daughter of Channel 13 vice president Hudson Gillan Stoddard and Champion International Corporation director Patricia Stoddard.
Jane attended Duke University, where she earned a BA in political science.
Net Worth of Jane Stoddard Williams? Salary, Earnings
Jane Stoddard Williams net worth is said to be more than $1 million as of late 2019, while her husband earns $13 million and has an estimated net worth of $40 million.
Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
As previously stated, Jane Stoddard Williams keeps some details private, including her dating history.
She has not revealed the identity of any of her previous partners. Brian and she married on June 7, 1986,
at the First Presbyterian Church in New Canaan, Connecticut, where they still live today.
They have two children together: Allison, a daughter, and Doug, a son. Their daughter followed in their footsteps into the entertainment industry,
and their son is also a journalist, working for the New York sports channel Geico SportsNite.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
There is no Information About her body Measurement.
Jane Stoddard Williams- Professional Career
She works as a freelance producer for Panorama and as the host of Bloomberg EDU, a weekly radio program focusing on education, a subject Stoddard is very passionate about.
Social Media Status
Jane is not active on any social media platforms, making it difficult for her supporters to stay in touch with her.
Quick Facts of Jane Stoddard Williams
- Unfortunately, Jane Stoddard Williams hasn’t shared any information about her birthday, presumably in the early 1960s, thus we don’t know her exact age or her zodiac sign, but we do know that she is American by birth.
- Stoddard is best known as the wife of Brian Williams and mother of his two children.
- Born on 5 May 1959 under the Taurus sign, in Ridgewood, New Jersey USA, Brian Douglas Williams is best known as a journalist who works for NBC News.
- Jane’s daughter Allison was born on 13 April 1988 and is known as a singer and actress.
- Allison is married to Ricky Van Veen, they began dating in 2011, became engaged in 2014, and their wedding ceremony was held the following year, in Saratoga, Wyoming, and was officiated by Tom Hanks.