Jim Kosek net worth is $1 million.
Who is Jim Kosek?
Jim Kosek is an American meteorologist who works as the lead meteorologist for WAND. He began working at the station in August of 2019. Jim Kosek formerly worked as a meteorologist in Atlanta.
Kosek-Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Jim grew up in West Pittston, Pennsylvania.
He has not, however, divulged the day, month, or year of his birth because
Jim prefers to keep his personal life private. He could, however, be in his 60s.
Net Worth of Jim Kosek? Salary, Earning
Jim Kosek’s net worth is $1 million.
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Jim Kosek is a married guy with a son, whom he shares with his wife.
He has not, however, divulged the names of his wife or children because he prefers to keep his personal life secret.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Jim Kosek’s height is 5’7″ tall.
Jim is the head meteorologist at WAND.
He began working at the station in August 2019. He formerly worked as a meteorologist in Atlanta.
Kosek became interested in the weather at a young age after watching the weather on TV and leaping and rolling in puddles during and after a storm.
He attended Penn State University and graduated with honors.
Subsequently, his media career began with daily radio forecasts across the country,
finally transitioning to television on the last day of 1999 on MSNBC.
Kosek has over 1000 Twitter followers, 150 Instagram followers, and over 3000 Facebook followers.
Also read: Simone Cruickshank Rivera Belinda Jensen Sheree Paolello Jean Goebel
Quick Facts of Jim Kosek
- Kosek grew up in West Pittston, Pennsylvania.
- Mr. Jim monetary value Kosek’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million, which he has amassed through his profession as a sports writer.
- Kosek is the head meteorologist at WAND.
- Kosek formerly worked as a meteorologist in Atlanta.
- He spends his free time playing softball and volleyball, rescuing pets, and spending time with his son.