Jim Wallerstein’s Net Worth is around $600,000.
Check our most recent updates about Jim Wallerstein’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Jim Wallerstein’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
Jim Wallerstein is a guitarist and singer from the United States. He is best known as the lead singer of Das Damen, an alternative rock band. Currently, he is a member of the Twin Engines band.
- 1 What is the Net Worth of Jim Wallerstein?
- 2 What is Birth, Parents, Sibling & Education of Jim Wallerstein?
- 3 What is the Professional Career of Jim Wallerstein?
- 4 Facts of Jim Wallerstein
- 5 What is the Height, Weight & Body Measurement of Jim Wallerstein?
- 6 Is Jim Wallerstein Single or Married?
- 7 Quick Facts of Jim Wallerstein
What is the Net Worth of Jim Wallerstein?
As of 2020, Jim Wallerstein’s net worth is projected to be $600,000. As a vocalist, he earns between $21k and $208k each year.
He also earns money from his records’ royalties. His wife, Bebe Buell, is believed to be worth $1 million in terms of net worth.
Her net worth is generated from her modeling and singing careers.
What is Birth, Parents, Sibling & Education of Jim Wallerstein?
In the year 1968, Jim Wallerstein was born in the town of Rutherford, New Jersey. He is Jewish and Germanic in descent.
Because he is a very private guy, he has not shared any details about his family past, including his father and mother.
His brother is Bob Wallerstein. He is a New York University graduate in terms of his educational background.
What is the Professional Career of Jim Wallerstein?
With the band Das Damen, Jim Wallerstein rose to popularity as a musician in 1984.
He is also the principal singer and founder of the band. At the time, he went under the name Jim Walters.
With the aid of his bandmates Alex Totino, Phil Leopold von Trapp, and Lyle Hysen, he published his self-titled first album in 1986.
Following that, he and the rest of the band signed with SST Record. Jupiter Eye and Triskaidekaphobe are the two albums issued by the label.
On the record, Jupiter Eye’s quasi-hardcore was even likened to MC-5’s garage psychedelia.
The band’s fourth album, Mousetrap, was published on the Twin/Tone label shortly after.
What Goes On, the band’s song, peaked at number 12 on the UK Indie singles chart in 1989.
In 1990, the band became a member of City Slang and released two albums, Entertaining Friends and High Anxiety Mini. The next year, the band disbanded.
In 2001, he and his future wife, Bebe, relocated to Portland. At the time, he was a member of the band Vacationland.
Tacit Records published the band’s third album, All Around You, in 2003. Currently, he is a member of the Twin Engines band.
Facts of Jim Wallerstein
|Full Name:||Jim Wallerstein|
|Profession:||Guitarist And Singer|
What is the Height, Weight & Body Measurement of Jim Wallerstein?
Jim Wallerstein has blue eyes and is a brunette. He is a healthy weight and stands at a reasonable height.
However, there is no information regarding his bodily metrics.
Is Jim Wallerstein Single or Married?
Bebe Buell and Jim Wallerstein are married. The pair exchanged vows with one other on August 25, 2002.
The pair is currently married and having a wonderful life together, with no rumors of divorce or separation.
Bebe Tyler has a stepdaughter, Liv Tyler, from his marriage to Steven Tyler.
Liv is a model and actress that works professionally.
Quick Facts of Jim Wallerstein
- Jim Wallerstein is a guitarist and singer from the United States.
- He is best known as the lead singer of Das Damen, an alternative rock band.
- As a vocalist, he earns between $21k and $208k each year.
- His net worth is projected to be $600,000 by 2020.
- Vacationland’s What Goes On peaked at number 12 on the UK Indie singles chart in 1989.
- Jupiter Eye and Triskaidekaphobe are the two albums issued by SST Record.
- The band’s quasi-hardcore was likened to MC-5’s garage psychedelia.