- 1 Who is Joseph C. Tsai?
- 2 Joseph C. Tsai – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Joseph C. Tsai? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Joseph C. Tsai
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Joseph C. Tsai- Professional Career
- 8 Joseph C. Tsai – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Joseph C. Tsai
Who is Joseph C. Tsai?
Taiwanese-Canadian entrepreneur Joseph C. Tsai is the executive vice-chairman and co-founder of Alibaba Group Holding Limited. In addition, Joseph C. Tsai owns 49 percent of the Brooklyn Nets of the NBA. In 2019, he was ranked #147th Billionaire and #8th in Hong Kong’s 50 Richest.
Joseph C. Tsai – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Hon Tsai Chung- The media, however, is still in the dark about his birth date. He is currently 56 years old. He is Taiwanese-Canadian by nationality and of mixed heritage.
Joseph was born in Taiwan to Taiwanese parents. He is the son of Tsai-Kung Juming and Paul C. Tsai.
Joseph grew up with three younger siblings – Benjamin, Eva, and Vivian. In terms of academic credentials, he earned a BA and JD from Yale University.
Net Worth of Joseph C. Tsai? Salary, Earning
Being in one of the top companies for numerous years, Joseph has built up a sizable bank account with the money he earned from his professional career.
Joseph C. Tsai’s net worth is reported to be approximately $7 billion, owing to his ownership of many sports franchises.
Facts of Joseph C. Tsai
|Real Name||Tsai Chung- Hon|
|Net Worth||$7 billion|
|Parents||Paul C.Tsai and Tsai-Kung Juming|
|Siblings||Benjamin, Eva, Vivian|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Joseph C. Tsai has a happy marriage. He is married to Clara Wu, his long-term girlfriend. The couple married on October 6, 1996, at Park Avenue Christian Church.
They have two children, Dash and Jacob, as a result of their marriage.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Joseph C. Tsai has an average body measurement, standing at 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing roughly 62 kg. He has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Joseph C. Tsai- Professional Career
In terms of Tsai’s professional career, he began in 1990 when he joined Sullivan & Cromwell as an associate attorney.
He left the company after around three years and proceeded to Rosecliff, Inc in 1994, where he was hired as the company’s vice-president and general counsel.
After a year, he left the company and was offered a position at Investor Aisa Limited.
He worked there for almost four years, until 1999, as a senior investment manager and vice president.
The next year, he joined the Alibaba Group Group as a chief operating officer from 1999 to 2000, and he also served as a chief financial officer for Alibaba.com from 1999 to 2007.
He also served as the company’s chief financial officer from 1999 to May of 2013.
Joseph C. Tsai – Social Media Status
In terms of Joseph’s social media presence, he is active on platforms such as Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook. On Twitter, @joetsai1999 has 54.8k followers.
Quick Facts of Joseph C. Tsai
- Taiwanese-Canadian businessman Joseph is best known for being the executive vice-chairman and co-founder of Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- He also owns 49% of the Brooklyn Nets NBA team.
- Joseph was even listed as the #147th Billionaire and #8th in the Hong King’s 50 Richest in 2019.
- He was born with the name Tsai Chung- Hon on 1964 January in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Joseph started it in 1990 after he joined Sullivan & Cromwell.
- And then the same year, he went to the Alibaba Group Group as a chief operating officer from 1999 to 2000 and also worked as a chief financial officer from the year 1999 till 2007 if Alibaba.com.
- And owning several sports teams too, Joseph’s net worth is estimated to be around $7 billion.