- 1 Who is Juanita Hardy?
- 2 Juanita Hardy – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Juanita Hardy? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Juanita Hardy
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Juanita Hardy – Professional Career
- 8 Juanita Hardy – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Juanita Hardy
Who is Juanita Hardy?
Juanita Hardy is a former celebrity wife and American influencer. Juanita Hardy is well known in the media as Sydney Poitier’s ex-wife. Sidney was a diplomat, actor, and director. He was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance in “Lilies of the Field.”
Juanita Hardy – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Juanita Hardy is of mixed heritage and holds American citizenship.
Similarly, she is a Christian who grew up in a middle-class family.
However, the lady is discreet and has not revealed any personal information, including her exact date and place of birth, parents, and siblings.
Juanita attended George University after finishing her education at one of her town’s local institutions.
She then earned a master’s degree in mathematics from Livingstone College.
Net Worth of Juanita Hardy? Salary, Earning
Juanita Hardy’s net worth is believed to be between $1 and $5 million.
She is primarily a businesswoman and the founder and managing principal of Tiger Management…
Facts of Juanita Hardy
|Full Name:||Juanita Hardy|
|Net Worth:||1 to 5 Million USD|
|Birth Place:||United States|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 6 inches|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Juanita Hardy is now unmarried, and no information about her current dating life is available.
Regardless, she is best known as the first and only wife of actor Sidney Poitier.
On April 29, 1950, they exchanged wedding vows.
The pair were married for 15 years and had four daughters named Sherri Poitier, Pamela Poitier, Beverly Poitier-Henderson, and Gina Poitier.
But the marriage did not work out, and they divorced in 1965, after a decade and a half of marriage.
Sidney Poitier, Juanita’s ex-husband, died
Sidney died on January 6, 2022, at the age of 94, in his home in Beverly Hills, California.
Fred Mitchell, the Bahamas’ Minister of Foreign Affairs, confirmed his death.
His death was attributed to cardiopulmonary failure.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
The stunning businesswoman Juanita Hardy stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs approximately 65 kg.
Moving on, her physical measurements are yet to be released.
She also has a dark complexion, black eyes, and hair that is the same color as her eyes.
Juanita Hardy – Professional Career
Hardy worked as a management consultant for IBM.
As a result, she is regarded as one of the top state and local outsourcing experts.
Following that, Hardy worked for organizations such as Tiger Management.
She rose to prominence, however, upon the discovery of her connection with American actor Sidney Poitier.
He was the first African-American actor to win an Academy Award.
He was a Bahamian-American actor who served as the Bahamas’ ambassador to Japan from 1997 to 2007.
In addition, he appeared in three box office hits in 1967: “To Sir,” “With Love; In the Heat of the Night,” and “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner.”
He was frequently recognized as one of the crown jewels of old Hollywood movies.
Juanita Hardy – Social Media Status
Despite the fact that her late ex-husband, Sidney Poitier, was famous, Juanita has kept a life away from social media platforms.
It appears to be. She prefers to maintain a modest profile.
Quick Facts of Juanita Hardy
- Juanita is known in the media for being the ex-wife of Sydney Poitier.
- She soared to fame after the revelation of her relationship with American actor, Sidney Poitier.
- Juanita has an estimated net worth that ranges between $1 – $5 million.
- Though her late ex-husband, Sidney Poitier was famous, she has maintained a life away from social media platforms.
- Juanita is currently single as there is no info related to her current romantic life.
- She is famous for being the first and former wife of actor, Sidney Poitier.