- 1 Who is Justin Flippen?
- 2 Justin Flippen – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Justin Flippen? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Justin Flippen
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Justin Flippen – Professional Career
- 8 Justin Flippen – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Justin Flippen
Who is Justin Flippen?
Justin Flippen the long-time LGBTQ activist and mayor of Wilton Manors, Florida, is no longer with us. Justin Flippen, 41, who had previously served on the municipal commission, died unexpectedly while on his way to the hospital. Stay tuned for more information about Justin’s career and contributions to the LGBTQ community.
Justin Flippen – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Justin Flippen who was born in 1979 was a proud Broward County, Florida native. He was an American citizen of Caucasian descent.
Justin had to endure a lot as a child and went through ‘conversion therapy.’ He was reared by Christian parents, albeit he hadn’t said anything about them.
Furthermore, he had a younger brother, Nicholas Flippen, who died in a motorbike accident when he was 20 years old. He graduated from Coconut Creek High School.
Later, while attending Florida Atlantic University, he enrolled at Broward Community College.
Net Worth of Justin Flippen? Salary, Earning
Justin Flippen’s net worth as a federal servant was estimated to be around $2 million.
Facts of Justin Flippen
|Real Name||Justin Flippen|
|Birthplace||Broward County, Florida|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Available|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Deathday||February 25, 2020|
|Death Place||Broward County|
|Death Cause||Brain Aneurysm|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Justin Flippen was gay and outspoken about his sexual inclinations. He was an activist who has made significant contributions to LGBTQ issues.
Furthermore, he was engaged and set to marry before his demise.
Though information about his fiancee is unknown, he has done a lot for the homosexual population in his community.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Justin Flippen appeared healthy and fit, therefore no one could have predicted that he would die from a brain aneurysm.
He had masculine physical characteristics and was of ordinary height and weight. His hair was gray, and his eyes were gray as well.
Justin Flippen – Professional Career
The tragic death of Mr. Flippen has shaken the world. Justin was brought to a local hospital on his way to a city meeting on February 25, 2020, Tuesday night, and died there.
A cerebral aneurysm was the cause of death. A brain aneurysm is a protrusion or ballooning in a brain blood artery.
Despite this, many individuals have expressed their condolences on social media in response to Justin’s untimely passing.
His family members have yet to disclose the specifics of his funeral.
Justin was the type of man who prioritized community service over his own desires. He was always concerned with public welfare and community development.
He was committed to society and its growth since his high school and college years. He was a city commissioner for ten years. Later that year, he was elected mayor.
Furthermore, because of his grassroots approach to public service, he was known as the “city commissioner.”
Aside from that, he was a vocal advocate for LGBTQ rights. Nonetheless, he was well-liked by the general public.
Justin Flippen – Social Media Status
In terms of Justin’s social media, he may not be active on any network.
Quick Facts of Justin Flippen
- The long-time LGBTQ activist, as well as the mayor of Wilton Manors in Florida, Justin is no more with us.
- The 41-years-old he had previously served on the city commission, died unexpectedly while rushing to the hospital.
- While on the way to a city meeting, Justin was rushed to a nearby hospital where he lost his life on February 25, 2020, Tuesday night.
- The cause of death was a brain aneurysm.
- The estimated net worth of Justin as a civil servant was expected to be around $2 million.