Karine Jean-Pierre’s Net Worth is estimated $1 million.
- 1 Who is Karine Jean-Pierre?
- 2 Karine Jean-Pierre- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Karine Jean-Pierre?
- 4 Facts of Karine Jean-Pierre
- 5 Karine Jean-Pierre- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurements- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
- 7 Karine Jean-Pierre- Professional Career
- 8 Quick Facts of Karine Jean-Pierre
Who is Karine Jean-Pierre?
Karine Jean-Pierre is an intelligent and professional campaign organizer, activist, political analyst, and author from the United States. She is a well-known politician who has served as the White House Principal Deputy Press Secretary since January 20, 2021, during the Biden administration.
Karine Jean-Pierre’s professional career began as soon as she graduated from university. In 2006, she began working for New York City councilor James F. Gennaro as the head of legislative and budget affairs. She went on to work for Walmart Watch in Washington, D.C., as an outreach coordinator.
Karine Jean-Pierre- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Karine Jean was born in 1977 on August 13th. She was born in Martinique’s Fort de France. She grew up in Queens Village, Queens, where her mother worked as a home health aide and her father drove taxis for the majority of the week.
Jean is the eldest of the three siblings, and she has been instrumental in the upbringing of her two younger siblings.
Jean graduated from a local high school and went on to the New York Institute of Technology as a student.
She went on to Colombia University’s School of International and Public Affairs, where she earned her master’s degree in public administration.
Net Worth of Karine Jean-Pierre?
Jean’s net worth is believed to be $1 million. Jean earns this amount of money as a result of her work. Her political profession is her primary source of income, but she also makes money as an author or activist.
Her salary is likely to rise as she continues to advance in her profession as a result of her talents and expertise.
Facts of Karine Jean-Pierre
Karine Jean-Pierre Biography
|Real Name||Karine Jean-Pierre|
|Birth Date||13 August 1977|
|Age (as of 2021)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Martinique, France|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimeters – 170 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 55 kg – in Pounds – 121 lbs|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (U.S.)|
|College||School of International and Public Affairs|
|Is she a Lesbian?||Yes|
Karine Jean-Pierre- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Suzzane Malveaux, the 43-year-old woman’s husband, is her current partner. Her husband works as a CNN correspondent.
The pair had a daughter together, but the name and age of the child remain unknown. They are currently residing in the Washington, D.C. area of the United States of America as a happy family.
Body Measurements- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
Jean’s Height is 5′ 7″ in feet and inches and 170 cm in centimeters. Jean’s Weight in Kilograms is 55 kg and Weight in Pounds is 121 lb.
Karine Jean-Pierre- Professional Career
Jean’s professional career began as soon as she graduated from university. In 2006, she began working for New York City councilor James F. Gennaro as the head of legislative and budget affairs. She went on to work for Walmart Watch in Washington, D.C., as an outreach coordinator.
Jean served as the political director for John Edwards’ presidential campaign in 2008 and joined the Columbia University faculty in 2014 as an international and public affairs lecturer. In 2008, during President Barack Obama’s first term, Jean served as the regional political director for the White House Office of Political Affairs.
She also worked for President Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign as the National Deputy Battleground States Director in 2011.
In 2016, Jean was named by MoveOn.org as a senior advisor and national spokesperson for the 2016 presidential election, and in 2019, Jean moderated a MoveOn forum featuring vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris, during which an animal rights activist jumped onto the stage and grabbed her microphone. Jean intervened violently until the man was removed from the stage by security.
Jean was a senior counselor in Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign, and she joined the team in May of that year. Later in July, it was reported that Jean would be Biden’s vice presidential nominee’s Chief of Staff.
Joe Biden’s team revealed in November 2020 that Jean had been selected by the Principal Deputy Press Secretary, and on May 26, 2021, Jean held her first White House press briefings, becoming the first openly homosexual woman and the first Black woman to do so since 1991.
Quick Facts of Karine Jean-Pierre
- She is a famous politician who is known to have been working as a White House Principal Deputy Press Secretary since January 2021 in Biden Administration.
- Jean was the regional political director for the White House Office of Political Affairs in 2008 during the Obama Administration’s first term.
- Jean served as a senior advisor in Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential Campaign and the team was joined by her in May 2020.
- In November 2020, Joe Biden’s team announced that Jean had been tapped by the Principal Deputy Press Secretary and on May 26, 2021, Jean gave her first White House press briefings when she became the first openly gay woman and the first Black woman to do so since 1991.
- Jean has an estimated net worth of $ 1 million.