- 1 Who is Katharine Pooley?
- 2 Katharine Pooley – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Katharine Pooley? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Katharine Pooley
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Katharine Pooley – Professional Career
- 8 Katharine Pooley – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Katharine Pooley
Who is Katharine Pooley?
Katharine Pooley is one of the first people who comes to mind when you think about upgrading your home. Katharine has created a name for herself in the interior design profession, where she works with customers through her company, Katharine Pooley Ltd. She has also been in business since 2004.
Katharine Pooley – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Katharine Pooley was born on March 12, 1987, in London, England. She was born under the sign of Pisces. Pooley is of Caucasian descent and a British citizen.
Pooley’s father’s name is Robert, while her mother’s information is unavailable. In 1957, her father founded an aviation equipment company while working for the REF.
Her father was awarded the MBE in 2016 for his contributions to aviation. She attended St. Mary’s School in Oxfordshire. She later studied at INSA University in Lyon, France.
Net Worth of Katharine Pooley? Salary, Earning
Pooley’s career has enabled her to live a wealthy and affluent existence. Katharine Pooley has a net worth of $2 million as a result of her employment.
Facts of Katharine Pooley
|Real Name||Katharine Pooley|
|Birthday||March 12, 1987|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Katharine Pooley is a married woman who is content with her marriage. She has been Dan Voyce’s wife for several years. Her husband is both a tennis coach and a marketing consultant.
Apart from it, he owns the enterprise’s Consort London and Forter Castle.
Pooley’s hubby is a husband material who has accomplished so much in such a short period of time. The pair has two children as a result of their relationship.
Her first child, Jack, was born in 2010, and her second son, Charles, was born in 2012. Pooley posts images of her family on social media, indicating that she is living a happy married life.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Despite being a mother of two, Katharine Pooley has kept her physique in shape. She has a sleek physical structure and an ideal height. She has also maintained her body weight.
Her hair is blonde, which complements her pale skin. Her eyes are gray in tone.
Katharine Pooley – Professional Career
Pooley’s interior design abilities have wowed the world. She relocated to Hong Kong after finishing her education in France and working for Morgan Stanley and Barclays Bank.
She spent 14 years in Hong Kong. She has also designed an apartment in Hong Kong, a house in Singapore, and a beach villa in Thailand.
Later, she started an interior design store in London and established her own design firm. In Doha, she owns a showroom.
Pooley is one of the top interior designers and does an excellent job.
Katharine Pooley – Social Media Status
In terms of Pooley’s social media presence, she is active on platforms such as Instagram and Twitter, She has 66.5k followers on her official Instagram account, @katharinepooleyltd.
@katharinepooley’s Twitter account has 9812 followers.
Quick Facts of Katharine Pooley
- Pooley has made quite a name in the interior designing industry, where she provides service to clients through her company, Katharine Pooley Ltd.
- Moreover, she is in business since 2004. She was born in London, England, on March 12, 1987.
- Pooley is one of the best interior designers and is good at her work.
- From her work, she has accumulated a net worth of $2 million.
- From the relationship, the couple Pooley and Dan Voyce is blessed with two children.
- She uploads her family time pictures on her social media, which reveals she is leading a happy married life.