Kem’s Net Worth is $1 million USD.
Check our most recent updates about Kem’s Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki. Also learn detailed information about Current Net worth as well as Kem’s earnings, Worth, Salary, Property, and Income.
American Kem is a Grammy-nominated R&B/soul singer. Album II, his RIAA Platinum album, is his most well-known work. He will perform at the New Jersey Performing Arts Centre in Newark on December 12th, 2019.
Kem’s Net Worth & Salary
Kem’s net worth is estimated to be $1 million USD. His salary as an R&B singer is $ 207,500 USD.
He also makes money as a YouTuber, with millions of views on his channel.
Kem’s Birth, Parents, Siblings
Kem Owens was born on July 23, 1969, in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. He is of Welsh-American descent. He grew up in Detroit, Michigan.
Kem’s Professional Career
- For his debut album, Kemistry, he made his writing and producing debut.
- He was signed by the American record company Motown Records in November 2001.
- On February 25th, 2003, his first album was re-released by the record label.
- Promise To Love was released on August 25, 2014.
- Owens’ second album, Album II, was released on May 17, 2005, via Motown.
- The record was sold in excess of 500,000 copies. I Can’t Stop Loving You, Find Your Way (Back in My Life), and You Might Win are among its hit tunes.
Kem as a performer
- Organic Soul, a TV movie starring Owens, was released in 2003. Later, in 2005, he appeared in Anthony Mandler’s 4-minute short music video, Find Your Way.
- Kem most recently played Buddy in the 2012 TV movie Sparkle. The plot revolves around three sisters who become local celebrities.
Kem’s Album Certifications
- 2005, RIAA Platinum for Album II.
- RIAA Gold certification for the album Kemistry in 2003.
- Intimacy: Album III was certified gold by the RIAA in 2010.
Nominations for Kem’s Awards
- 2005, Billboard Music Award for Top R&B Singles
- Nominated for Top R&B Artist of the Year in 2005.
- In 2011, he was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best R&B Male for the 53rd time.
Kem was a drug addict who was arrested, hospitalized, and homeless in Detroit before becoming a successful vocalist. Because of the drugs, he ruined his relationships with his family and friends in 1990.
When he understood that he had no choice but to do this or die on the streets, he quit using narcotics.
The musician celebrated his 25th year of sobriety on July 23.
Kem’s Social Media
The Great Northern San Francisco 14th February 2020 at the Oakland Kem- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
He has 107k Facebook fans, 119k Twitter followers, and 270k Instagram followers.
He also runs the KEMTV YouTube channel, which has 191k subscribers and 36 videos.
Quick Facts of Kem
- Kem is an award-winning R&B/soul singer.
- He is renowned for the RIAA Platinum album, Album II.
- He was a drug addict who has been arrested, hospitalized, and homeless in Detroit.
- On July 23, the singer celebrated his 25 years of sobriety.
- Kem has an estimated net worth of $1 million US.