- 1 Who is Kim Johnston Ulrich?
- 2 Kim Johnston Ulrich – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Kim Johnston Ulrich? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Kim Johnston Ulrich
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Kim Johnston Ulrich – Professional Career
- 8 Kim Johnston Ulrich – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Kim Johnston Ulrich
Who is Kim Johnston Ulrich?
Kim Johnston Ulrich is a well-known American actress. Kim Johnston Ulrich is best recognized for her roles in As the World Turns (1983-1986), Werewolf (1988), and Cheers (1989). (1988).
Kim Johnston Ulrich – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Kim Johnston Ulrich, the actress, was born on March 24, 1955.
She is from Ripon, California, in the United States.
She is of American descent, although her ethnicity is uncertain.
Kim is the daughter of a nurse, but no other information about her parents or siblings is provided.
Her academic credentials still remain hidden.
Net Worth of Kim Johnston Ulrich? Salary, Earning
Kim’s work as an actress may have provided her with a decent living.
However, Kim Johnston Ulrich has yet to divulge her true net worth, yearly salary, and real estate to the public.
Facts of Kim Johnston Ulrich
|Birth Date:||March 24, 1955.|
|Full Name:||Kim Johnston Ulrich|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Kim Johnston Ulrich and her husband have been married for 41 years.
Kim is a mother of two children and a married woman.
In 1981, she married casting director Robert J. Ulrich.
The couple is the parents of two children, a son, and a daughter.
Cooper Ulrich, their first child, was born in 1993.
Tierney Joy Ulrich, their daughter, was born in October 2000.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
The actress Kim Johnston Ulrich stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs approximately 126 kilograms.
Her breast, waist and hip sizes are most likely 33, 25, and 35 inches.
She has a bra cup size of 38B (US). Similarly, she has a lovely blue pair of eyes and blonde hair.
Kim Johnston Ulrich – Professional Career
Ulrich debuted in the acting world in 1983, when she played Diana McColl on the CBS television series As the World Turns.
She played Diana for three years before appearing as a guest in two episodes of Werewolf in 1988.
That same year, she played Rachel in an episode of Cheers.
Kim first featured on the television show Wings in 1990, as Brian’s ex-wife Carol.
Similarly, she has appeared as Dr. Antoinette Baines, a malicious scientist, in television shows such as Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (1993).
She appeared in the third season of HighlanderL The Series in 1995.
A year later, she appeared in the opening episode of Diagnosis Murder’s season.
Kim played Ivy Winthrop Crane in NBC’s daytime program Passions from 1999 to 2008.
Kim Johnston Ulrich – Social Media Status
The actress Kim is not on any social networking platform, including Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
She appears to prefer to avoid such social networking platforms and maintain a low-key persona.
Quick Facts of Kim Johnston Ulrich
- Kim is an American renowned actress.
- The actress was born on March 24, 1955.
- Kim is best known for her prominent role in As the World Turns (193 – 1986), Werewolf (1988), and Cheers (1988).
- She hasn’t yet revealed her actual figure of net worth, yearly income, and real estate in the media.
- Kim is a married woman and mother of two children.