- 1 Who is Kristina Sunshine?
- 2 Kristina Sunshine- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Kristina Sunshine? Salary, Earnings
- 4 Kristina Sunshine- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
- 5 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
- 6 Kristina Sunshine- Professional Career
- 7 Kristina Sunshine- Social Media Status
- 8 Quick Facts of Kristina Sunshine
Who is Kristina Sunshine?
Kristina Sunshine Jung is an American actress, designer, and entrepreneur. She is well known for being the daughter of George Jung, the famed drug courier who assisted Pablo Escobar in bringing cocaine into the North American continent.
Kristina Sunshine was an expert in smuggling and worked with the Medellin Cartel, earning up to $100 million in the process. Mirtha Jung, Kristina’s mother, also has a lengthy criminal record stemming from drug-related activities.
Kristina Sunshine- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Kristina Sunshine Jung is a 41-year-old American actress who was born on August 1, 1978, under the fire sign of Leo in an undetermined place in California, USA.
Her Grandparents raised her throughout her childhood and education. Kristina grew up in Southern California, her mother was addicted to numerous drugs and used them throughout her daughter’s upbringing.
Her father, George, managed to elude police for much of her adolescence — he was never at home because his “work” required weekly trips to Mexico and South America.
Her grandfather died when she was 13, so she moved in with her aunt, Marie Jung until she was 18. Even now, Kristina constantly shows her gratitude to her aunt and grandparents on social media, frequently claiming that they saved her life.
She graduated from an undisclosed high school in Southern California in 1996 before going on to study design in college.
Net Worth of Kristina Sunshine? Salary, Earnings
According to several sources, Kristina Sunshine has a net worth of approximately $300,000, as of September 2019, accumulated largely through her work as a designer.
Kristina Sunshine- Relationship, Married Life, Boyfriend/ Girlfriend
Kristina is married to Romain Karan, a Californian businessman, and they have a daughter – Athena Romina Karan – named after the Greek goddess of wisdom, law, and justice.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Colour
She stands 5 feet 6 inches tall. She weighs about 58 kg (128 pounds). Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is golden. Her measurements are 36-28-38 inches.
Kristina Sunshine- Professional Career
When the film “Blow” was released in theaters around the world in 2001, both George Jung and his daughter became celebrities.
The film, which stars Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz, chronicles George’s life and struggles, with parts of the film depicting his toxic and unstable relationship with his daughter. Unbeknownst to most, Kristina did appear in the film, in a court scene alongside Johnny Depp.
As for her career in design, Kristina worked for many companies in the 2000s, before finally founding “BG Apparel and Merchandise” with her father. This brand was created in 2014, after George’s release from jail.
Kristina Sunshine- Social Media Status
Kristina is only active on Instagram, on which she has 30,000 followers. Her profile is set to private, most likely due to abuse from people who despise her father and his wrongdoings.
Quick Facts of Kristina Sunshine
- Born on 1 August 1978 under the fire sign of Leo, in an unspecified location in California, USA, Kristina Sunshine Jung is a 41-year-old American actress, designer, and entrepreneur.
- She is actually best known for being the daughter of George Jung, the infamous drug smuggler who was instrumental in helping Pablo Escobar import cocaine into the North American continent.
- Both George Jung and his daughter became celebrities when “Blow” was released in cinemas around the world in 2001.
- Unbeknownst to most, Kristina actually appeared in the movie, in a court scene with Johnny Depp.
- According to several sources, she has a net worth of approximately $300,000, as of September 2019, accumulated largely through her work as a designer.