Laura Bird Townley
Laura Bird Townley’s net worth is between $2 – $3 million USD.
- 1 Who is Laura Bird Townley?
- 2 Laura Bird Townley – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Laura Bird Townley? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Laura Bird Townley
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Laura Bird Townley – Professional Career
- 8 Laura Bird Townley – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Laura Bird Townley
Who is Laura Bird Townley?
Laura Bird Townley works at Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center as a registered nurse. Laura Bird Townley rose to prominence after she began dating former NASCAR driver John Wes Townley. Her boyfriend-turned-husband died on October 2, 2021, after being shot near the Five Points Arena in Athens, Georgia.
Laura Bird Townley – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Laura Bird Townley was born in Florence, South Carolina. She is of Caucasian ancestry and is of American nationality.
Laura’s profession is the only piece of information available online.
Lisa Bird is her mother’s name. She adores her grandparents and has an older sister named Ashley Elizabeth.
She went on to receive a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Augusta University after graduating from The King’s Academy.
Net Worth of Laura Bird Townley? Salary, Earning
Laura Bird Townley’s net worth ranges between $2 and $3 million USD (Approx.).
Laura’s primary source of income is nursing.
Laura’s salary for the year has yet to be determined, although he is expected to receive a raise equivalent to those of 2021.
Facts of Laura Bird Townley
|Real Name||Laura Bird|
|Birthplace||Florence, South Carolina, U.S.|
|Married/Husband||John Wes Townley (ex)|
|Net Worth||between $2 and $3 million USD|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Laura Bird Townley met John on the dating app ‘Match,’ and they hit it off right away after meeting at a local Mexican restaurant.
According to reports, the couple got engaged in 2016.
They married two years later in a modest wedding ceremony attended by family and close friends.
Their marriage, however, was formally dissolved just days before John was murdered by his ex-wife, Laura’s new lover, Zachary Anderson.
More than two years after the former NASCAR driver was charged with battery-family violence, their divorce was finalized.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Laura Bird Townley stands at 5 feet 3 inches tall. She has a trim, fit body that weighs roughly 55 kg. Her hair and eyes are both dark brown.
Laura Bird Townley – Professional Career
The late John Wes Townley’s ex-wife Bird Townley is a registered nurse who works at Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center.
Laura’s occupation is unknown, however, her late husband, John Wes Townley, was an American stock car racing driver.
The Georgia native began his racing career with the American Speed Association before making his NASCAR debut with RAB Racing in three races in 2008.
He went on to compete in eight seasons, however, most of them were plagued by on-track incidents.
John Wes Townley raced in the Xfinity Series for 76 races, finishing 13th on one occasion.
But he fared considerably better in the Truck Series, ending ninth in the 2015 standings.
In the same year, he won his first and only national series race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
He won two ARCA Menards Series races at Daytona International Speedway. The 31-year-old announced his retirement from motorsport in 2017.
According to Glassdoor, the average annual pay for a registered nurse in the United States is from $65k to $120k.
As a result, Laura’s income falls squarely inside the previously indicated range.
Laura Bird Townley – Social Media Status
Regarding Laura’s social media involvement, he has a Facebook account @laura.bird.39948.
Quick Facts of Laura Bird Townley
- Laura is a registered nurse at the Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center.
- She shot to fame when she began dating the former NASCAR driver, John Wes Townley.
- Laura’s boyfriend-turned-husband passed away on 2 October 2021 after being shot near the Five Points Arena in Athens, Georgia.
- In 2017, the 31-year-old declared his retirement from motorsport.
- Meanwhile, Laura’s ex-husband, John, was worth millions of dollars at the time of his death.
- Their marriage was formally dissolved just days before John was shot to death by his ex-wife, Laura’s new lover, Zachary Anderson.